Kigal-Note/Extra Skills: [Zahhak – Dragon of Darkness]
635 14 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Zahhak - Dragon of Darkness
Skill Type: Extra Skill
Attribute: Darkness
Effect:
  • An attack on the opponent in the form of one or more dragon heads in the shape of a Zahhak assaulting the opponent.
    • The maximum number of heads depends on the skill level. Each extra head multiplies the MP cost of the attack.
    • Decreases all status parameters of the target, including Skill Proficiency and Racial Levels.
  • Drastically improves Darkness attribute- and dragon-type Skills.
  • Unlocks dragon-type Skills for non-dragons.

Description:

The Dragon Slayer Extra Skill, [Zahhak - Dragon of Darkness]. 

It represents one of the worst dragon species alive and enhances the skill user's abilities to use the Darkness attribute, while also improving dragon-type Skills, including itself.

The worst aspect of this skill that sets it away from the other Dragon Slayer skills, even including the Curse attribute [Vritra - Dragon of Curses], is that [Zahhak - Dragon of Darkness] reduces every possible attribute of the target. Even status values such as EXP and Proficiency will be reduced when exposed to this skill.

Recovery of the lost values is not possible, and it needs to reobtain them from scratch. While this skill may look to be stronger on people than on objects, this is wrong. Durability and other object-restricted status values are even more exposed to this skill's wrath due to them lacking a RES status value. Theoretically, living creatures that lack a RES status value, such as living beings on other worlds, will be even more exposed to this skill, making [Zahhak - Dragon of Darkness] a real "Otherworlder Slayer", so to say.

Gust's comment: Now we know why those snakes could eat the big snake that easily.

Garami's comment: Yeah. With Glavras outside the System's protection, he was just a sitting duck.

20