Kigal-Note/Monsters/Fish: Dreadnought Trout
339 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Dreadnought Trout
Rank: C+
Type: Fish
Lifespan: 500 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Fish, Lake Fish

Description:

The Dreadnought Trout is a fish-type monster that populates large lakes big enough for people having to resort on large ships to get across.

While these monsters prey on other types of fish, they waste no time going after human constructs instead. This makes getting the Destroyer title second-natured for this monstrous fish.

Appearance:

The base of the Dreadnought Trout is a regular lake trout. Then multiply its size several tens of times to get it to around 50 meters length on average, add some black, exoskeleton-like armor to it, and you have a Dreadnought Trout. It's also notable to mention its large backfin, like those of a shark, but can also be used as a blade sharp enough to cut ships like they were made of butter.

Abilities:

Average HP: C+ Average MP: D Average SP: C+
Average STR: B- Average VIT: C Average MAG: D
Average RES: C- Average SPD: C+ Average DEX: D
Average INT: D+ Rarity: B- Danger Rank: C-

The greatest threat regarding the Dreadnought Trout is its great muscle strength and bio-armor. It can easily trash a ship simply by crashing into it, taking no damage in the collision. 

Due to them having terrain advantage, the Dreadnought Trout is considered to be much more difficult than what its Danger Rank suggests. 

Carion's comment: This one was more difficult to defeat, but my Earth Magic managed to trick it up to solid ground!

Gust's comment: Yeah, I just overheard one of the Union workers saying you butchered one of the fishes that had stranded due to the water disappearing to suddenly. 

Carion's comment: ......*Sweat*.

11