Kigal-Note/Monsters/Beast: Vibrofang Tiger
393 18 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Vibrofang Tiger
Rank: C
Type: Beast (Tiger)
Lifespan: 600 Years
Attribute: Vibration
Traits: Beast, Feline

Description:

The Vibrofang Tiger is a feline monster that's an evolution option only available for individuals living in jungle environments. 

The monster is often the lord of the jungle where it's born, striking back any intruders with wind-like speed and its vicious fangs.

Appearance:

The Vibrofang Tiger has rust-colored fur with stripes of gold mixed into it. It also sports a set of fangs not different from a saber tiger. Except for its strange fur color and teeth, the Vibrofang Tiger is not that different from a regular tiger.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: D Average SP: C
Average STR: C+ Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: D-
Average RES: C- Average SPD: B- Average DEX: C
Average INT: C Rarity: A- Danger Rank: B

The Vibrofang Tiger is capable of high-speed, high-difficulty movement through riding on winds it creates through skills and magic. It moves with such ease in the air, it is dubbed "Birds' worst nightmare".

However, the true threat of this overgrown cat lies in its fangs and claws. The Vibrofang Tiger possesses a skill named [Oscillation Fang], an Earth attribute skill that allows its fangs to gain the same properties as a buzzsaw, cutting through almost any materials simply on contact. The more talented individual even learns [Oscillation Claw].

Gust's comment: Never let me get close to one of those!!

Carrion's comment: Wise decision. That one was one of the worst opponents I've ever faced. It lived in the jungles of Mayhem Isle and it was the nemesis of my golems! 

Garami's comment: Tch, a jungle would be filled with different Materi... living creatures.

11