Kigal-Note/Magician Classes: Thaumaturgist
421 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Thaumaturgist
Type: Magician Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • MAG at 100 or more
  • RES at 100 or more
  • Having the title: [Rescuer]
  • Total Magic Skill level at 20 or more
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase [Small]
    • RES growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to the following themes:
    • Support/Healing Magic
Skills obtained by advancing in the Thaumaturgist Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Reactive Heal Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Support Magic Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Purification Magic Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Detect Evil Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Dispel Magic Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Workshop Creation Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Illusionism Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Magic Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

The Thaumaturgist Class is an Intermediate-tier Magician Class that focuses on synthesizing miracles without the need of a holy- or wicked being. 

While classes such as Priest and Warlock ask for the assistance of a greater being, holy or evil respectively, the Thaumaturgist deviates from this practice. Instead, they focus on creating a miracle through the use of magic alone, to prove that humanity will not lose to these greater beings.

A Thaumaturgist focuses on many different subjects of support-type magics, with their origin coming from healing-type magics.

Unfortunately, despite their massive range of spells, they lack support-type skills that allow them to enhance the effect of their spells and to reduce their costs, as opposed to the aforementioned Priest class and Warlock class, among others. 

This class is one of the rare examples of an Intermediate-tier class with access to the [Workshop Creation] skill, which allows the Thaumaturgist to create a special area, a Workshop, where their magic can be enhanced or improved. Due to this, Thaumaturgists are more welcome during defending battles, rather than an assault.

Garami's comment: ...And the user of this class is an angel...

Noire's comment: Hey! Someone like me should not be considered the same as those snobs back home! That is why I chose this class.

Announcement

An updated version of this chapter, which includes explanations regarding the class skills, can be found here. Be aware of slight spoilers.

10