Kigal-Note/Passive Skills: [Martial Arts]
397 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Martial Arts
Skill Type: Passive Skill
Tier: 2
Attribute: none
Effect:
  • Improves combat abilities according to the skill level.
  • Improves mental concentration abilities while fighting.

Description:

[Martial Arts] is the evolved variant of the [Close Quarters Combat] skill, but unlike its previous stage, [Martial Arts] is not limited to simple hand-to-hand combat techniques, and can also help with other arts of battle. This makes the skill well received for many Warrior classes.

[Martial Arts] does not only improve the skill user's ability to fight barehanded or with weapons, but it also improves their mental ability during the heat of the battle, improving their decision-making skills. This extends to any type of movement, including dodging or guarding against attacks.

In the end, this skill is golden for any front-line warriors or any warriors at all. Since its abilities are so flexible, even some non-Warrior Classes can gain this skill, but it is mostly limited to classes that focus solely on combat.

Noire's comment: Ah, that explains the arrow-catch...

Regina's comment: It is quite a wonderful skill for anyone. Even magicians will find it worthy of their Skill Points, as they can escape opponents that get too close for comfort. That is if they can obtain the skill.

12