Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Angler
411 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Angler
Type: Special Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having caught 50 or more fish-type creatures through the act of fishing.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • SP growth increase [Small]
  • Improves proficiency with fishing-related skills.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Angler Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Lesser Water Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Fishing Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Gutting Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Hate Lure Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Create Bait Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Fish Storage Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Helmsmanship Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Naval Combat Lv.1]

Description:

The Angler class is the starting line of the Fisher classes. It starts with the fishing rod, improves their baits and lures, for then taking to the sea where they learn to use nets and fight the worst of sea monsters.

Anglers are one of the Gatherer-line Special Classes, which has a close relationship with several Artisan Classes. Anglers in particular act as customers to Woodworkers, while they sell their goods to Cooks.

They are well-received and easy to find in port-towns or other cities with bodies of water that contains fish. It is a class often taken by Sailors as a Sub Class, or by elderly people that have some Skill Points left after their retirement. 

Alf's comment: The only thing Anglers are dissatisfied with the class is that it lacks skills suitable for fishing with nets.

Garami's comment: That's for the next class to take care of. If I'm ever in the need of money (not likely), maybe I could sell some nets (webs) to those guys?

Announcement

An updated version of this chapter, which includes explanations regarding the class skills, can be found here. Be aware of slight spoilers.

11