Kigal-Note/Undead: Corpse Dragon
301 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Corpse Dragon
Rank: E+
Type: Undead Dragon
Lifespan: Uncalculatable
Attribute: Undead
Traits: Dragon, Lesser Undead, Decomposed Body

Description:

The Corpse Dragon is an undead taking the shape of, or used to be, a living dragon. Their massive powers from when they were alive have been lost, but that has not weakened this creature enough to be considered an equal to normal undeads like Skeletons or Zombies.

Appearance:

The Corpse Dragon has the appearance of a dark-grey dragon with parts of its body decomposing to an extent that parts of the flesh have turned semi-fluid and falls off, only to be regenerated thanks to the dragon's regenerating powers.

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: F- Average SP: E
Average STR: D- Average VIT: E+ Average MAG: G
Average RES: F- Average SPD: F- Average DEX: G+
Average INT: E+ Rarity: B+ Danger Rank: E+

A Corpse Dragon is still a dragon, despite being rotten. It has massive physical strength that dishonors its racial rank of E, and its regenerating powers are in a league of its own. They are, however, extremely slow and clumsy due to their big size, and their intelligence is lacking compared to the living dragons.

The Danger Rank of this undead creature is variable, as it is extremely vulnerable to fire and sunlight, but if it is fought in dark areas, then its regenerative powers will outpace most attempts in burning it. In these situations, consider the dragon to be equal to creatures with a Danger Rank of D+.

Garami's comment: The stench alone is rank A+.

Mira's comment: Urgh, I feel sick just thinking about it...

11