Character Page: Mira Aureola (A.2-C.26)
771 8 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Light Sprite
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 169 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Three-Sizes: B96-H62-W92

General information:

  • Age: 21 years 
  • Birthday: 7 of the month of Lux, year X549
  • Likes: Swords, Gold, Lotteries, Gambling
  • Dislikes: Debt, People that will harm even civilians
  • Talents: Swordsmanship, Judging of character
  • Natural enemies: Debt collectors, Casino bouncers
  • Image color: Gold

Background:

Mira Aureola grew up with a single father in the Demonic Capital, Solomar. She lived an easy, but fulfilling life, until the day her father died while in service when Mira was only 5-years old.

Due to certain incidences after her father's death, Mira was kicked out of the orphanage she was placed in and was forced to survive in the slums of Solomar. She was rescued two years later by former colleagues of her father who had tried to locate her ever since the tragic incident.

Mira then spent eight years at the Solomar Adventurer School and became a top student there. This made her catch the eyes of a certain noble with a bad attitude, so Mira fled the country and eventually arrived in the Velantas region, where she would meet with her current master, Garami.

Appearance:

Mira is an adult woman with a mature body that could give her a career as a model. She long, dark blue hair that she keeps loose and reaches her waist. Her eyes are dark grey with the symbol of light in her irises. When she gets excited, the symbol glows in a golden yellow.

Her favorite attire includes a revealing black dress with white- and golden lining, with the skirt-part divided into three tails, one on the front, her right, and her left. She is also wearing a short skirt of the same color-scheme, fingerless gloves, thigh-high armored boots, a dark-grey jacket with golden lining on top of the revealing dress, and several belts that contain several Item Pouches where she keeps most of her swords and potions in case of an emergency.

Personality:

Mira is an energic person with a hint of mystery in her conduct. She shows great maturity at times for only act like a dunce in the next.

If there is one thing certain about this woman is that she is true to her desires. Her greed shows exceptionally easily, even more so when it is about swords. This greed was developed during her time in the slums, where even the slightest piece of bread was worth more than a person's life. Her love for swords was developed during her time at the Solomar Adventurer School, where she got to experience her first taste of being admired by others, due to her massive talent with swords.

Mira has her big sisterly-like moments when watching over those she regards as "less experienced", but she also has some perverse sides to her, such as being willing to offer her body if the other side could pay her well enough. This comes more from her more greedy nature. She is still capable of doing a good deed, even if she would not be rewarded for it.

In the end, Mira still ranks having a good relationship over people more than any gold or swords in the world. This comes equally from her childhood that she spent with her father, the terror of not being able to trust anyone while surviving in the slums, and the bonds of friendship she developed during her time at the Adventurer School.

Abilities:

As a Light Sprite, Mira has the ability to tap dramatically into the power of the Light attribute. She can converse with other spirit-beings, manipulate light to perform acts such as camouflaging herself, showing mirages to others by bending light, or even misdirect other person's Light attribute attacks. She can also convert her mana into both stamina and lifeforce, and she can instantly figure out a person's true colors. This is equally a special ability of a Sprite as it is Mira's natural talent.

  • Swordsmanship: The subject that she shines the most in. Mira's natural talent for swords has earned her both awe and jealousy from her peers and feelings of fear from her enemies. Her talent is so great that Mira was able to earn the [Master of Swords] title at the young age of 20, and even attain one of the Extra Skills said to be the apex of swordsmanship just three months after that again.
  • Tyrant's Fang: Mira's greatsword, fashioned after the fang of a Wasteland Tyrant Drake, a rank C+ monster that terrorized the Little Wasteland of the Velantas region a few weeks before the death of the Disaster of Water. While having the effect of brutalizing any wounds it inflicts on the opponent, Mira's swordsmanship allows her to defeat opponents even without inflicting visible wounds if she feels like it, even with this monster of a sword. On the other hand, if she felt like it, Mira could literally torment an opponent many times her own strength while equipped with this brutal sword, a feat that made her be feared by all the monsters in Little Wasteland.
  • [Airgetám - Arm of Silver Light]: An Extra Skill Mira stumbled over by a coincidence during one of her travels. It further advances her already inhuman swordsmanship to the point of even veteran adventurers feeling faint when they see her perform at full power. Since this ability drains too much from Mira, she never uses it unless she is certain she will not have to face anything else afterward. The other ability of the Extra Skill is the ability to create phantom-like copies of whatever swords she might have on hand. She uses this ability whenever she needs an expandable weapon over the real swords she owns.
  • Light Attribute: In addition to her powers as a Light Sprite, Mira uses skills of this attribute quite frequently as if to cover for her lack of physical strength or increase her already incredible speed. Thanks to these abilities, Mira has secretly earned herself the nickname "Murderous Glimt of Light" by the veterans at the Adventurers' Union.
16