Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Sprites: Brawl Glow Sprites
346 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Brawl Glow Sprite
Rank: D+
Type: Sprite
Lifespan: 200~500 Years
Attribute: Light
Traits: Humanoid Spirit (Light)

Description:

A Glow Sprite with a sturdier body than their peers. They are natural masters of material arts, including swordsmanship, spearsmanship, and much more. They are often seen as holy warriors of justice due to this, and their natural talent with the Light attribute.

Appearance:

Brawl Glow Sprites has an elf-like appearance, with shorter ears than the original.

Points of notice are their alabaster skin, the sun-like symbols in their pupils, and their tattoo-like markings on their arm with the same design. Both the pupils and the markings shine golden when the Sprite gets too excited, or they use a lot of mana in one go. One can also experience that the Sprite sometimes turns half-transparent. 

Abilities:

Average HP: D Average MP: D+ Average SP: E+
Average STR: D+ Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: E-
Average RES: E Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C Rarity: C Danger Rank: D-

Like other Sprites of the Light attribute, the Brawl Glow Sprite has an extreme speed. Thanks to their sturdy bodies, the Brawl sub-species can withstand more pain, and their stronger bodies increase their proficiency with weapons and weapon-related skills.

As Sprites, Brawl Glow Sprites can convert their mana into both stamina and lifeforce. They are also able to command the Light attribute to a certain extent, even more so if it is to increase their strength or durability somehow. 

Mira's comment: Whoaaa!! This one is like tailor-made... holy warrior?!

Garami's comment: Ah. The sole point definitely not made for this greed-driven dark knight.

10