Kigal-Note/Key Items: Tepes’ Fangs
354 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Tepes' Fangs
Item Type: Key Item (Evolution) Rarity: Ex Quality: S+ Uses: 1/1
Requirements:
  • Living creatures only.
Effects:
  • Allows evolution to vampire species.
Description:

A replica of a set of teeth speculated to have originated from a Vampire Overlord while taken the appearance of a normal bat. Grants the blessing of the vampires to the user.

Further Information:

Kinda. 

This set of teeth will attack the first person who opens the sealed treasure chest that is generated along with the fangs in areas with a high potency of Death- and Undead aether. The victim of the fangs will then be able to evolve into a vampire species close to their original race, but they will also be unable to evolve into any other race.

As a side-effect of the fangs, when the victim evolves, they will automatically receive the [True Ancestor] title, which negates the negative effects of the vampire species, such as the need for blood, sunlight, silver weapons, and garlic. They still retain racial weaknesses to certain attributes, such as Light and Water.

Mira's comment: Wow! This one sounds amazing! Kinda impossible to get, though. It sounds like it's created randomly.

Garami's comment: And who would be so stupid to break open a sealed treasure chest like that anyway? 

11