Kigal-Note/Demons: Venom Ogre Lord
324 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Venom Ogre Lord
Rank: S (D+)
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 150~250 Years
Attribute: Poison
Traits: Demon, Royal Monster

Description:

An Ogre Lord who commands the Poison attribute.

While other Ogre Lord monsters usually command large groups of allies, the Venom Ogre Lords prefer solo-actions and traps. They make various poisons and uses them for their traps. One of the worse trap they can produce is their poisonous gasses, which makes Venom Ogre Lords feared by many due to the large killing-range of these gasses.

Appearance:

Venom Demon Lords have sickly, purple skin, hair- and eye-colors of various shades of red, and two large Ogre Horns that sticks right up. Another notable characteristic is that they have slim- and nimble fingers.

Abilities:

Average HP: D Average MP: D Average SP: D+
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: E+ Average MAG: D
Average RES: D+ Average SPD: D Average DEX: D
Average INT: C+ Rarity: B Danger Rank: C+

As mentioned, the worst aspect about a Venom Ogre Lord is their trap- and poison-making abilities. In other words, they are an offensive Artisan-line Ogre. Many of their poisons inflict special derivates of already-existing status ailments, meaning that while they do the same as the original variants, there exist no Resistance Skills for these personally-created poisons. A feat that many high-ranking Poison-users can reproduce.

However, the Venom Ogre Lords are horrible with team play, as they fill the whole area with poison and traps, regardless of they affect allies or foes.

Garami's comment: ...And I thought Living Plague's bad enough...

Noire's comment: ... (I must not say it... I must never say that this race fits Garami even better than the Dusk Ogre!!)

12