Kigal-Note/Extra Skills: [Rubicante – Dragon of Fire]
384 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Rubicante - Dragon of Fire
Skill Type: Extra Skill
Skill Tier: Ex
Attribute: Fire
Effect:
  • Cloaks the user with flames that takes the appearance of a dragon made from hellfire.
    • The fire-cloak can be used both defensive and offensive by adding the force of the flames to certain long-range attacks.
    • The draconic fire ignores any type of Fire Resistance of the targets except the skill user themselves. 
  • Drastically improves Fire attribute- and dragon-type Skills.
  • Unlocks dragon-type Skills for non-dragons.

Description:

The Dragon Slayer Extra Skill, [Rubicante - Dragon of Fire]. 

It represents one of the worst dragon species alive and enhances the skill user's abilities to use the Fire attribute, while also improving dragon-type Skills, including itself.

The flames generated from this skill will defend the user from any harm while enhancing their attacks by the flames of the dragon. A notable point about this skill is that attacks enhanced by this skill are capable of burning away anything they touch, and not only material objects like the ground or metal, but even magic and other fires can be burned by these draconic flames.

Another notable feat regarding this skill is that it ignores any fire-based Resistance Skills, making even [Fire Nullification] useless. The sole fire-based Resistance Skill that can stand up to this skill would be [Fire Absorption]. Likewise, only defensives made through tier-3 skills or above, meaning other Extra Skills, are capable of defending against an attack that has the full force of this skill behind it.

Regina's comment: I'm never allowed to use this one when we have our yearly barbeque. Wonder why?

Garami's comment: OF COURSE NOT! Why would you use a skill that burns even flames for a barbeque!?

13