Kigal-Note/Demons: Darklight Sphere
331 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Darklight Sphere
Rank: S (D-)
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 2,000 Years
Attribute: Darkness, Light
Traits: Demon, Spirit

Description:

A sphere made from light that contains dark energies.

The Darklight Sphere is a special evolution of the Darkness Globe and has access to both the Light attribute and the Darkness attribute. It is a rare Dual-Element Spirit, while already being a rare Demonic Spirit.

It is strong with skills related to its attribute, but sloppy when it comes to magic. Some individuals take the appearance of humanoids and live in countries founded by them.

Appearance:

The Darklight Sphere takes the appearance of a sea anemone made of black- and white energy. They use the tentacles to grab stuff and floats in the air normally.

Abilities:

Average HP: E Average MP: C- Average SP: E
Average STR: E- Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: E+
Average RES: E+ Average SPD: D Average DEX: D-
Average INT: D Rarity: S+ Danger Rank: D+

Like the Darkness Globe, not much is known about the Darklight Sphere. However, it is proved that they have great talent with elemental skills of the Darkness- and Light attributes. They lack some finesse for using magic though.

As they are Spirit-creatures of both Light and Darkness, the Darklight Sphere lacks any definite weaknesses.

Alf's comment: Anemone... I had a bad experience with one of those-

Noire's comment: STOP! I can foresee where this conversation is going, so please, for the love of the gods and Terra Sol, just STOOOOP!!

12