Kigal-Note/Undead/Ghost: Phantom Mail
353 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Phantom Mail
Rank: D+
Type: Ghost (Possession-type)
Lifespan: Incalculable
Attribute: Undead
Traits: Undead, Spectral Possessor (Armor)

Description:

Phantom Mail. A ghost possessing a suit of armor and a loyal soldier to those who rule over the undead.

They are often found in areas with a high density of undeads, normally serving a ruler of the undeads in that area. Their defensive powers are on a level of their own, and they are excellent in cooperating with others of their species and other undeads, all to defend their master.

Appearance:

A Phantom Mail has the appearance of a black/dark-grey suit of full-plate armor. There are no decorations on it, except for the somewhat draconic-shaped helmet.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: E Average SP: D
Average STR: D Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: E
Average RES: D Average SPD: E Average DEX: E
Average INT: C Rarity: C+ Danger Rank: E-

Like mentioned before, the Phantom Mail's greatest strength lies in its defensive powers. And it is not only about being solid. Phantom Mails lives up to their name and can temporarily turn their armor into a ghost-like state, making them impossible to wound with physical attacks. Granted, they cannot do anything to stop the enemy from advancing in this state.

It is important to note that the armor of the Phantom Mail is not affected by rust or the tears of time, which gives them not only an indefinite lifespan, they also are immune to any type of Rust attribute moves, or similar effects.

Garami's comment: That's an impressive piece of masked data right there at the end!!

Iron's comment: .........Victory.

13