Kigal-Note/Demons: Kur Kigal (Revised)
869 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Kur Kigal
Rank: D+
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 100~300 Years
Attribute: Darkness, Heretic
Traits: High Demon

Description:

A High Demon that knows the arts of assassination. Despite having the standing of being a noble in the demon world, they voluntarily dedicate themselves to the art of killing.

Kur Kigals are known to be a race only highly talented demons can evolve to, due to their various and rare evolution requirements. 

Appearance:

Kur Kigals takes on a complete humanoid shape that is almost no different from a human, sans for a pair of demon horns on the top of their heads, and they got paler complex and hair colors than normal humans. The reason for this is speculated to be part of the demon's assassination methods, as the Kur Kigal can move more undetected due to their plain appearance.

It is also known that the Kur Kigals can shapeshift to certain degrees, so they can take the appearance of others to fool others, or take on a monstrous shape so to scare others if needed. 

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: D+ Average SP: E
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: E- Average MAG: E
Average RES: D+ Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: D+
Average INT: C Rarity: S+ Danger Rank: C+

Kur Kigals possess the power to command both light and dark, but they are leaning to the forces of Darkness, all so they can improve their skills in the killing. They are truly heretics towards all creatures alive.

As they require an Advance-tier Scout-line class to evolve, they are experts in information-gathering and sneak attacks. Due to their talent with both the Darkness- and Light attributes, even if they are not that great of an expert with the latter compared to the former, they are capable of hiding, sabotaging, and outspeed most enemies of the same racial rank as themselves.

The first observed individual of this race has shown that Kur Kigals has a knack for commanding troops, showing that despite the race have dedicated themselves to the arts of assassinations, they still hold the potential of being a ruling class like other High Demons.

Revised by the Lesser God of Arts, Skvalv

Mira's comment: Ah, she left her mark in history, didn't she?

Garami's comment: Come back here, you damn geezer-god of fake arts!!

24