Kigal-Note/Extra Skills: [Chastity]
551 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Chastity
Skill Type: Extra Skill
Skill Tier: Ex
Attribute: none
Effect:
  • Improved all Resistance-type skills based on this skill's Lv.
  • Allows sharing of this skill's first effect with those sharing a special bond with the skill owner.
  • Negates resistance values of the skill owner's attack targets.

Description:

One of the Seven Virtue skills, [Chastity]. A unique skill that is considered a weaker counterpart to the Extra Skill owned by the Guardian Angel Uriel, [Uriel - Lord of Chastity]

The [Chastity] skill is a skill that requires several conditions to be fulfilled, one being in the ownership of the [Untainted Sage] title, making it one of the rarer Seven Virtue skills for people to obtain. The other requirements involve the potential skill owner to have several Resistance Skills at certain levels.

[Chastity] is both capable of improving the resistance of the skill owner, and decrease their opponent's resistance values. As a side-effect, skills and items with the sole effect of being "indestructible" or of similar effect that trade resistance values for being undestroyable will have this effect negated. Due to this, [Chastity] is also famous for the "Immortal Killer" skill.

However, as one can expect from the name, [Chastity] forces the user to stay "pure". Any indecent actions, or even thoughts, forces a harmful reaction to the skill holder's body. The nature of this reaction depends on the race of the skill owner.

Blot's comment: Nothing is too much when it comes to protecting Lady Filyn. NOTHING!!

Filyn's comment: Blot, what do you think about this outfit?

Blot's comment: .........(Cannot answer due to acute blood loss from his nosebleed.)

8