Kigal-Note/Warrior Classes: Blood Warrior
421 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Bloody Warrior
Type: Warrior Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • STR: 100 or more
  • RES: 100 or more
  • Successfully bleed 50 or more creatures to death.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • STR growth increase [Small]
    • RES growth increases [Small]
  • Improves proficiency with skills related to inflicting the Bleeding status ailment.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Blood Warrior Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Cutting Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Daggersmanship Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Bloody Cut Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Bloody Pierce Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Bloody Impact Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Blood Charge Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Bleeding Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Weapon Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

Blood Warriors are a special Warrior-line class that is centered around bleeding people to death...no, seriously, they're scary folks. Jokes aside, their skills are centered around the Bleeding status ailment.

Bleeding is not an ailment that happens when you bleed too much, despite its name. When someone is inflicted with it, the next attack will act as a trigger and the victim will start to bleed fiercely depending on the strength of the ailment. It is a vicious ailment just from this, but the lack of any signs on the victim before the next attack hits makes it even viler of an ailment.

To do this, the Blood Warrior is granted three "Bloody" skills, each adding the Bleeding ailment to the target through different physical acts. These skills can also be combined with other Attack Skills or Arts.

All these skills need some MP for their usage, but that is partly fixed thanks to the [Blood Charge] skill, which lets the user absorb the remnant mana that remains in the blood spilled. The amount is practically scraps, but dust can become a mountain if you just continue to pile them up... perhaps.

Alf's comment: And here I thought I had killed those fishes before I started to bleed them out.

Noire's comment: The vegetarian vampire, now a Blood Warrior. Sure, no irony here...*facepalm*.

12