Kigal-Note/Humanoid: Therianthrope (Rust Bat)
316 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Therianthrope (Rust Bat)
Rank: D
Type: Therianthrope (Bat)
Lifespan: 110 Years
Attribute: Wind, Rust
Traits: Humanoid Therianthrope, Bat

Description:

The Therianthrope (Rust Bat) is a humanoid with the abilities of the Rust Bat monster. They are a rare breed of the bat-line Therianthropes, as they require the [Rusty Wind Technique User] title to evolve, just like how bat-monster needs the title to evolve into a Rust Bat.

These Therianthropes are great fliers, they can even beat a Birdkin on this front! Moreover, they are often used in warfare against other humans due to their strategic advantage against weaponry and contraptions that are made of metal. However, they are a rare species due to their evolution requirements, so not many countries can use the aforementioned strategy.

Appearance:

All Therianthropes can change between a humanoid, a half-beast, and a beast shape due to their inborn skill.

The Therianthrope (Rust Bat) can switch between a completely humanoid form, albeit with some sharper than normal fangs, a harpy-like half-beast form that turns their arms into batwings and more bat-like ears, and a complete Rust Bat form, meaning a bat at the size of a human teenager with rust-colored fur. 

Even in their humanoid form, it is easy to differ the Therianthrope (Rust Bat) from other bat-line Therianthropes, due to them having rust-colored hair and/or eyes. 

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: D Average SP: D
Average STR: D- Average VIT: E+ Average MAG: D
Average RES: D- Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: D+
Average INT: Rarity: B- Danger Rank: E (D-)

Therianthropes (Rust Bat) are natural fliers and they take advantage of that to rain Wind- and Rust skills and spells on their poor land-walking victims. This also helps them overcome their weaker physical defense, but they are weak against better fliers or those with anti-air tactics.

These Therianthropes do have a method of punishing those that get too close to them: they bite. Specifically, they make use of their nature as vampiric bats to suck out the lifeforce of their opponent alongside their blood, making a close-range fight a bad idea against them.

Finally, due to their natural alignment with the Rust attribute, a Therianthrope (Rust Bat) is horrible to face for those who have to rely on metal equipment. They also have a greater Danger Rank solely for this, but only if they are attacking a city that has large metal constructions.

Mira's comment: As expected of Zaria. She picked the one evolution that would place a prize on her head.

Zaria's comment: W-wait a sec, that's not true! The officials of this country are nice guys! Plus they are stupidly honest in a fight, so I don't think they would steep so low as in using sabotage...

13