Kigal-Note/Divine Beast: Nian
397 13 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Nian
Rank: S+
Type: Divine Beast
Lifespan: Uncalculatable
Attribute: Gunpowder, Fire
Traits: Divine Beast

Description:

The Nian is a unique monster that has ascended into a Divine Beast and a member of the thirteen Calamities, "monsters" of so unparalleled strength that they cannot be classified with normal monsters anymore. Some consider them to be the prototype of the Twelve Ultimate Disasters that threatens the world today.

Among the Calamities, the Nian is one of the more peaceful members, similar to the Fenrir or the Tenko. It currently lives on the Mystic Mountains on the Luxuria Continent and is treated as a force of nature that shall not be disturbed. The country of Wakoku has placed a bounty is placed on those that would try to harm the beast, as such an action could endanger the whole continent.

Appearance:

The Nian is a gigantic large beast with the appearance of a Long in their draconic form: an elongate body with four limbs with sharp claws, a heavy tail, no wings, and a pair of horns. The Nian is covered in snow-white fur except for its bloodred front limbs, horns, and markings that go from its eyes to the mentioned horns.

It is also mentioned in legends that it can change the size of its body, from its gigantic size that would let it tower above castles to that of a normal dog.

Abilities:

Average HP: S+ Average MP: S- Average SP: S-
Average STR: S+++ Average VIT: S- Average MAG: A+
Average RES: A Average SPD: A Average DEX: S+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: Unique Danger Rank: S+

The full capacity of the Nian's strength is still unknown, but at one time, it destroyed several kingdoms in the span of one week after it was angered several centuries ago.

Its physical strength is a big threat, but the worst ability of the Nian is how it can summon explosions from out of nowhere. Distance is no hinder for it, and the numbers and force of the explosions are as good as infinite in the eyes of mankind. 

Zaria's comment: Ugh, this thing must be the world's worst animal. Glad I've never gotten a job that required me to go to those mountains. 

Filyn's comment: ...Garami, I have to say this: I am sorry.

Garami's comment: ??? I don't know why, but...you're welcome?

12