Character Page: Garami (A.4-C.47)
1.1k 7 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Kur Kigal
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 164 cm
  • Weight: 53 kg
  • Three-Sizes: B90-W59-H87

General information:

  • Age: 19 years 
  • Birthday: 04 of the month of Alvatria, year X551
  • Likes: Lazying around, Dungeon creation, Alchemy
  • Dislikes: Stalkers, Heroes (lol), Persistent guys
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
  • Talents: Weaving, Sneaking, Getting into trouble, Persistence
  • Natural enemies: Alvatria
  • Image color: Red-Violet

Profile:

The protagonist, Champion of Alvatria, Guild Master of the Guild; Nightmare Voyagers, and one of the Evil Organization Belial's four supreme commanders. 

After surviving countless ordeals, Garami has turned into the fastest-growing Champion out of all twelve. However, will she ever find a day to rest?

Appearance:

Garami is an albino female demon that has an appearance shockingly similar to a human, the only thing betraying her identity as a demon is the two back-curved black horns that have a slim appearance and purple lines. Her white hair reaches her shoulder and her bangs have noticeable black stripes.

Light-blue- and venomous-green marks surround her violet-red eyes, the left- and right eye respectively, revealing that she is in the ownership of two Evil Eye-type skills; [Grudge Evil Eye] and [Poisonous Evil Eye].

She normally wears a black jacket over a black tank top and black shorts with black-and-silver-colored long boots. All mentioned articles are decorated with purple-red lines. During her battle in the first event of the Yamatai Grand Festival, Garami was wearing a thorned, black dress with a low neckline and a slit in the skirt to reveal her legs.

It should be foolish to mention it by now that Garami's face is that of a beauty, but something even Garami doesn't know is that her body is a former spare avatar for her patron Ultimate Goddess, Alvatria.
This makes them share the same face, but the few people who have seen both individuals are either not saying anything because it would be more interesting to let Garami discover this for herself, or they forgot Alvatria's appearance due to the shock from meeting the worst Ultimate Goddess. That, and the difference between the two's personalities made it more difficult for them to notice their physical similarities. 

Personality:

Despite having experienced and survived some of the harshest ordeals that the fantasy world, Garami's desire to explore the world is still going strong, albeit she does want to do it in the safest way possible.

While normally aloof and cool, Garami can explode into an intense rage if someone in her close circle gets threatened. This comes from Garami having "grown-up" all alone in the Dungeon when she was first born, which made her more protective toward the few people she can rely and trust on. The fact that she does not want them to experience the same suffering as she did also plays a big role. Note that she has no problem in making them suffer on her own account.

Garami has an incredible dislike for large crowds of people, despite taking classes like Necromancer in her "youth" because she wanted someone to be with to lessen her solitude, even if they were the undead. Males are an exceptional big "NO" for Garami. If someone tried to do anything to her, she would gladly rip off their family jewels and stuff them down their throat. 

Due to her survival-like "childhood" in a Dungeon, Garami has grown into a gluttonous character. She prefers extremely spicy food that normal people would breathe fire if they were to eat it. She also has developed a love for strange items and rarities, but she is not so focused on those items' monetary value if she can allow herself to. Garami can also become quickly jealous of those with abilities and skills she recognizes as "cool" or "awesome".

Her constant exposure to trouble has also made her wish for an easier and more sloth-filled life. Despite having a "healthy" interest in other women, Garami's laziness and exhaustion have made her desires in that direction be somewhat lowered. 

Also, due to her belief that it is her patron goddess who is responsible for most of her troubles (she's not wrong), Garami has an intense dislike for the Ultimate Goddess of Darkness.

Abilities:

A Kur Kigal is a demon specialized in assassination. They have many skills to support them, and as a Champion of an Ultimate Goddes, Garami has more skills than normal people. Due to owning the "Darkness Demon Vessel" trait, Garami also has it easier to acquire Monster Skills that would normally be out of her reach.

Garami's fighting style is to rely on her many skills while running around the opponent and fighting them at a mid-range distance. She uses parries or evasion to escape damage while using magic, Evil Eyes, threads with attack properties, and other general attack-type skills to damage, weaken, or disturb the opponent. When the opponent is weak enough, Garami will then go for the kill.

Due to having many stealth-related skills, Garami may also go for the sneak-attack approach, and will swiftly go for the kill, be it with a blade, poison, or explosives. Other than that, Garami can also function as a more-than-decent commander due to her various Leadership skills, which include even a few Royal-type skills.

Garami's hidden aces would be her various Champion-limited skills such as [Aura of Darkness] or [Chaotic Concurrence], as well as her two Extra Skills. [Demon King] is passively improving all her stats as well as leadership abilities, while [Zahhak - Dragon of Darkness] is worthy of being called Garami's strongest attack. A massive dragon made of darkness that will lower all of the target's stats while damaging them, maybe even permanently. And "all stats" here refers even to racial levels. Truly a gruesome skill worthy of its owner, indeed.

Garami's specialized attributes are Darkness, Light, and Poison.
The first one probably does not need an introduction, but it is Garami's main attribute for her offense. Be it magic or skill, this is Garami's strongest weapon and the attribute she has the most proficiency in. It is not only because she is using Alvatria's spare body as her own, but Garami's natural talent with the Darkness attribute is so great that it alone would qualify her to become Alvatria's Champion had she been born on Terra Sol from the start.
The Light attribute is less developed compared to the other two. Garami mostly uses its speed-related traits for her skills, or as support for her Darkness skills through the [Black-Light Technique Master] title. Even then, the Light attribute provides Garami with more options and makes her an even more unpredictable opponent to face compared to if she only used "gloomy" attributes such as Darkness and Curse.
The Poison attribute of Garami's is more used for the production of items rather than combat. It still has its moments to shine on the battlefield, such as when Garami wants to deal with a large crowd of enemies all at once. It is also important for Garami's second and third Sub Classes, which will be explained below.

Classes:

  • [Assassin]: An offensive Advance-tier Scout-line class and Garami's Main Class.
    Assassin provides with stealth-abilities and methods to swiftly kill a target through an ambush or other methods if that is necessary. This class is also extremely flexible. Despite only offering skills that are at most tier-2 on the skill ranking, or maybe because of that, Assassin provides its owner with the opportunity to really customize their battle strategy and tactics. Garami is using the classic dagger and supplements it with magic and threads from spider-related skills for her method of operation.
  • [Necromancer]: An Advance-tier Magician-line class and Garami's first Sub Class.
    It is a famous class that allows its user to create and command the undead and even comes with tricks to combat the non-living. Garami uses this class and the large number of corpses she has amassed during her adventurers to create high-quality undead to fight with her if needed. Since Garami does not like to waste the "Materials" for her undead, she makes sure to only use them when the odds of the undead surviving and can be reused is high.
  • [Grudge-Weaving Alchemist]: An Advance-tier Artisan-line class and Garami's second Sub Class.
    This class is an evolved union of the Alchemist and Weaver classes with the additional ability to make use of curses for the creation of items. Garami can create cursed clothing or other items, such as tools to assist her Assassin class. She also makes use of the connection between necromancy and alchemy to improve the creation of her undead.
  • [Ruinbringer]: An Advance-tier Scout-line class and Garami's third Sub Class.
    This class is a relatively new addition to the World System and it makes heavy use of Status Ailments to improve its user's lethality. The Poison attribute is obvious, but even Garami's Light attribute can provide for this class. Most specifically, the skills that inflict the Blind ailment to the targets. 

Trivia:

  • Among the members of the Nightmare Voyagers Guild, the main members each represent one of the twelve main attributes in the World System, along with one negative personal trait:
    • Garami represents the attribute of Darkness, through her heavy use of it and her occupation of being the Champion of Darkness.
    • Garami's negative trait is "Loneliness". This comes from her past of starting her new life in the Water-Knot all alone, how people tend to stay clear of people with Garami's classes, and Garami's own overprotectiveness for her allies. 
  • Garami favors women with "shapely" bodies. That is one of her personal reasons for accepting Ciara into the Guild, outside her recommendations. 
30