Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Guardian Knight (ver.2)
390 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Guardian Knight
Type: Special Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: Squire 
  • VIT: 300 or more
  • Title: [Sentinel], [Pinch Breaker]
  • Have a total of 250 levels with defense-related skills except for Resistance Skills.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • VIT growth increase [Normal]
    • RES growth increase [Normal]
  • Greatly improves proficiency with defense-related skills.
  • Unlocks defense-related skills.
  • Reduces damage taken while using Guarding-type skills.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Guardian Knight Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Warrior's Knowledge Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Covering Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Defense Aura Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Equipment Weight Reduction Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Heavy Body Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Revitalize Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Barrier Magic Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Grand Castle Lv.1]

Description:

Guardian Knight. The noble defender of the people and one of the five advancement options for the Squire class.

The class is defensive-specialized to a fault and can give birth to a defender that will not fault towards anything they are faced up against. While they don't have great offensive abilities, their great defensive strength makes them awesome front-line warriors, even with regular attacks.

This class is granted several defensive skills including the vast amount that is already unlocked in the Skill Shop. Some of the granted skills include basic defensive moves such as [Covering], which improves the user's defense while guarding others, [Defensive Aura] that does the same at the cost of MP, and [Warrior's Knowledge] that provides the user with informative support on when to guard or attack.

In addition, the Guardian Knight have weight-manipulating abilities to further improve their defensive maneuvers, such as [Equipment Weight Reduction] to remove the downside of using solid, yet heavy pieces equipment, or [Heavy Body] to allow the Guardian Knight to withstand knockback-type moves easier by increasing their own weight.

Nonetheless, a Guardian Knight is not just about withstanding attacks. They can also provide self-recovery through [Revitalize], which can be used to recover both HP and MP at a percentage of the skill's level up to 5 times a day, and they have access to the [Barrier Magic], which in turn allows the Guardian Knight to produce magical barriers of any attributes, even those that lack one, while also granting them any defense-related support magic spells.

And finally is the [Grand Castle] skill. It provides a passive increase to VIT and RES of 10 times its skill level, while also being able to completely defend from any attacks up to the same number as this skill's level. This even accounts for some Extra-tier skills.

Garami's comment: Geh!? Guess it's worth something to properly read even that with small writing...

Mira's comment: No, wasn't it you who had a jealus-looking face while reading it and suddenly stopped before finishing it? Sheesh.

16