Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Thief (ver 2)
283 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Thief
Type: Scout Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • DEX at 100 or more
  • Title: [Petty Thief] 
  • Successfully stolen 30 or more items from others.
  • Negative Karma Value: 25 or more
Effect:
  • Alters the growth of the following status values:
    • SPD growth increase [Small]
    • DEX growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to the act of robbery.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Thief Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Identification Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Hiding Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Steal Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Running Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Lockpicking Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Swift Legs Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Danger Sense Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Lightwalk Lv.1]

Description:

Thieves. Those that steal the fruit of others' living as their own way of living. As the class's name suggests, it is specialized in thievery, but in addition to that, they also have fast legs that allow them to run away in case they get busted while "working". The reason why the class is not given skills specialized in fleeing from the start is to reduce the probability of those who act like real thieves getting away from the arm of the law.

Despite the negative image this class has, the Thieves that manage to keep themselves on the right side of the law are highly valued by adventurers.

Due to their nimble fingers being perfect for disarming traps and unlocking treasure chests, it is said that one cannot hope to brave a Dungeon without a Thief in the party. Their quick legs also allow combat-unable Thieves to flee from the front line so that the vanguard can fight without having the Thieves in the way of their battles. 

Thieves are granted [Hiding] that grants positive corrections to not being discovered while hiding, [Steal] that takes a random item from the target, [Lockpicking] that assist the Thief when they try to open up doors, [Identification] that gives them information about the target from the World System, and [Danger Sense] that allows them to instinctively know when danger approaches them.

Thieves are also fast on their feet thanks to the [Running] skill, which increases their running stamina, [Swift Legs] which improves their legs' speed, and [Lightwalk] that reduces the weight of their steps.

Mira's comment: Better be aware of pickpockets~.

Noire's comment: True...hey! My wallet! And the sword I planned to give Lady Filyn!

15