Kigal-Note/Extra Skills: [End of Civilization]
577 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: End of Civilization
Skill Type: Extra Skill
Skill Tier: Extra
Attribute: Death, Rust, Void
Effect:
  • Any Rust, Death, and/or Void-type skills can affect even Ex-rarity/quality items and seal/destroy them. 
  • When the skill user destroys/seals an item or a building, the skill user gains a temporary increase to all stats depending on the destruction/amount of sealing they have done.
    • Max increase of stats is 20*X%. X = skill level. 

Description:

[End of Civilization]. This Extra Skill spits in the face of advancement and can be said to be the bane of human civilization. It truly stays true to its name. 

This skill has two effects, with one of them requiring the user to be attuned to one or more of the skill's three attributes. What this Extra Skill's first effect does is that it enhances Rust, Void, and/or Death-type skills their ability to "destroy" items, equipment, and buildings. What this effect does is based on which attribute(s) the skill user is attuned to. Only the skills of the attuned attribute(s) will be affected.

The effects per attribute are as follows:

  • Death allows the Extra Skill to destroy organic matter such as cotton or wood, but it does not affect living creatures. 
  • Being attuned to the attribute of Rust will cause any metallic materials to start rusting. This does not affect living creatures such as the Automata race. 
  • The mysterious Void attribute allows [End of Civilization] to seal any effects of any type of object. It does not have the power to destroy anything though.

Moreover, no matter what effect that takes place, it will still affect items up to even the Ex-rarity. Meaning that this skill has the power to destroy/seal even items that would normally be considered "indestructible". The only items that can survive this skill would be those starting from the Godly rarity and above. 

The secondary effect of the Extra Skill is more simple. It grants a temporary power-up to the skill user based on the destruction caused by the effects related to the Extra Skill's first effect. At the skill's highest level, it can give even triple the user's stats at the very most.

However, this power-up only lasts for a minute or so, meaning the skill user would have to destroy quite the amount of items in the span of a short time if they want to reach that level.

Blot's comment: Now I see. The giant must have combined this skill with something [Deconstruction Dome] to create that light barrier. 

Mira's comment: Not that it mattered in the end! ...my leg...ouch...

6