Kigal-Note/Items/Consumables: Magitite Bomb (Customized)
163 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 
Name: Magitite Bomb (Customized)
[Consumable - Bomb] Rarity: Ep Quality: B- Durability: ***/500
Effects:
  • Mana Charge
    • The item can be used to store excessive mana.
    • *.***/1.000
  • Mana Blast (Magma)
    • The item self-destructs when exposed to too much mana.
    • Inflicts Magma-type damage when it explodes.
  • Extra Blast
    • When this item explodes, it inflicts an extra amount of damage afterward.

Further Information:

A special type of bomb constructed by using a magitite crystal and the natural energies from the inside of a volcano. 

These kinds of magitite bombs have the power to burn away almost anything when they go off, yet they are extremely difficult to create due to how volatile the crystals can be before being processed into bombs.

It does not help that only unstable crystals are normally used for the creation of these bombs. Magitite crystals are already rare enough as it is, while stable crystals have a value that could allow a farmer's family to stay fed for a whole year if it was sold. This makes the idea of using stable crystals as components for bombs a foolish idea that is being looked down on. 

As for the bombs, they need extreme careful refining to be turned into usable bombs that would not blow up in the user's face. Only pro refiners such as Goldsmiths in cooperation with people who have experience with destructive items and volcanic energies can create this particular bomb. Working alone on this beast will result in one less fool in the world. And probably a few buildings. 

While the finished bomb packs less of a punch compared to the unstable version, any crafter with a working head would say the former is the better alternative. They do not suddenly start draining mana from the person carrying it for the first, nor do they blow up before the user has the chance to throw the item. But in the end, this item is too rare to see common usage in a battle.

Zaria's comment: So the bomb is a collaborated work between Flint and Noire?

Mira's comment: Yup. And it carries the explosive rage of them both~. But don't tell them I said that. The next bomb will be aimed at me if they hear that I said that.

3