Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Stormy Vagabond
220 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Stormy Vagabond
Type: Special
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: "Technique User"-type title related to a Wind-aligned attribute.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • SP growth increase: [Small]
    • SPD growth increase: [Small]
    • VIT growth decrease: [Small]
  • Improves all Wind-aligned abilities: [Small]
Skills obtained by advancing in the Stormy Vagabond Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Lesser Wind Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Offensive Wind Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Defensive Wind Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Knowledge of Nature Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Supportive Wind Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Passive Wind Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Parkour Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Vagabond's Walk Lv.1]

Description:

The Stormy Vagabond class is one of the 12 "attribute enhancers"-classes, a set of classes that the Ultimate Gods thought up during a wild drinking party-*cough*-, after long days of careful planning.

This class is based on the Ultimate God of Wind, Nirmer. More specifically, during his...less honorable youth that forced him to take the full wrath of both the Ultimate God of Light and the Ultimate Goddess of Darkness at the same time.

Back to the Stormy Vagabond class, like with the other "attribute enhancer"-classes, this class grants skills that improve the growth rate of Wind-aligned composition attributes (including the original Wind primary attribute). In addition, taking after the story of how Nirmer was thrown out from the realm of the gods for one millennium, this class also provides skills that can assist in one's survival of the life on the road.

Skills:

  • [Lesser Wind Element]: A T-1 Element skill for the Wind attribute.
  • [Offensive Wind Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Wind-aligned offensive skills.
  • [Defensive Wind Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Wind-aligned defensive skills.
  • [Knowledge of Nature]: A knowledge-type skill that gives the user information about subjects found in nature. The Vagabond needs to know what they can eat or not.
  • [Supportive Wind Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Wind-aligned supportive skills.
  • [Passive Wind Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Wind-aligned skills that have simply passive effects.
  • [Parkour]: A passive skill that grants positive correction to any greater movement-type actions. It can be seen as the combined skill of skills like [Jump] and [Running], but [Parkour] only grants a boost to normal movements and does not grant any special movement actions like the skills mentioned.
  • [Vagabond's Walk]: A passive skill that allows the Vagabond to consume less SP while traveling long distances. A must-have for someone without a home.

Zaria's comment: Ahahaha. That poor god. Glad I'm not him...

Mira's comment: You also have connections to the Wind attribute, so don't get cocky... Maybe I should start using Lightning a little less...

5