Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Cold Warden
241 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Cold Warden
Type: Special
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: "Technique User"-type title related to an Ice-aligned attribute.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • HP growth increase: [Small]
    • RES growth increase: [Small]
    • MAG growth decrease: [Small]
  • Improves all Ice-aligned abilities: [Small]
Skills obtained by advancing in the Cold Warden Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Lesser Ice Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Offensive Ice Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Defensive Ice Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Freeze Reinforcement Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Supportive Ice Growth Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Passive Ice Growth Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Frozen Grab Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Frozen Cuffs Lv.1]

Description:

The Cold Warden class is one of the 12 "attribute enhancers"-classes, a set of classes that the Ultimate Gods thought up during a wild drinking party-*cough*-, after long days of careful planning.

This class takes after the Ultimate Goddess of Ice, Iksti. It is named "Warden" because Iksti has the bad habit of capturing people she fancies and keeping them imprisoned. To reflect this trait, the class provides Freeze-related skills in addition to the Ice-enhancing skills. The class even touches upon the Seal status ailment. 

Skills:

  • [Lesser Ice Element]: A T-1 Element skill for the Ice attribute.
  • [Offensive Ice Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Ice-aligned offensive skills.
  • [Defensive Ice Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Ice-aligned defensive skills.
  • [Freeze Reinforcement]: A passive skill that improves the usage of the Freeze status ailment. 
  • [Supportive Ice Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Ice-aligned supportive skills.
  • [Passive Ice Growth]: A passive skill that improves the growth rate for Ice-aligned skills that have simply passive effects.
  • [Frozen Grab]: A T-1 attack skill that has a chance to inflict the Freeze status ailment on targets who the Cold Warden is grabbing on to.
  • [Frozen Cuffs]: A passive skill with the ability of possibly inflicting the Seal status ailment when one inflicts the Frozen status ailment onto a target.

Shiro's comment: Yikes! Glad that Akai can't get this class! Ahahahahaha!

Zaria's comment: Good for you. If Alf gets to know about it, I'll never escape again if he catches me slacking off...

5