Kigal-Note/Spirits/Shedim: Vorpal Shedim
662 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Vorpal Shedim
Rank: C+
Type: Spirit (Shedim)
Lifespan: 1.000~1.500 Years
Attribute(s): Light, Metallic-category attributes
Traits: Spirit: Light, Spirit: Metal, Spirit Beast, Evil Spirit, War Spirit

Description:

Vorpal Shedims are warrior-like spirits that have taken physical shapes similar to humanoids. The reason for this is unknown, but some spirit researchers hypothesize that it is because these Shedims are "warfare taken shape", and humanoids are the only beings that create wars. 

Unlike other Evil Spirits, the Vorpal Shedims are not actively attacking humans, but they are never against the chance to enter a war or a battle in general. The correct method of handling them would be "do not pick a fight with them without a reason". 

Appearance:

Vorpal Shedims are extremely similar to humans and sprites. Frightening similar. The difference is that the Vorpal Shedims have sword-like markings on their arms, legs, and their abdomen. In addition, despite their abilities as spirits to alter their physical form to certain extents, the Vorpal Shedim will always have a pair of droopy bunny ears on them.

Abilities:

Average HP: C- Average MP: C+ Average SP: C-
Average STR: C+ Average VIT: C- Average MAG: C-
Average RES: C- Average SPD: C+ Average DEX: C-
Average INT: C Rarity: A+ Danger Rank: B-

Vorpal Shedims are lords of the battlefield. They can easily make use of any weapon, being able to cut down practically anything in their paths. They can also alter their body's appearance to certain degrees and much more.

As Shedims, the Vorpals can create "spirit spawns", which in their case take the appearance of sword-like rabbit spirits. Unlike other Shedims, these spawns do not last for long. 

Zaria's comment: ......Garami does like bunny girls...

Mira's comment: Don't remind me. She was furious when she got to know what it cost to add a casino to Damavand. She still bought it though.

11