Character Page: Mira Aureola (Arc 5-1 End)
408 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Brawl Glow Sprite
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 174 cm
  • Weight: 62 kg
  • Three-Sizes: B98-W64-H93

General information:

  • Age: 21 years
  • Birthday: 7th of the month of Lux, year X549
  • Likes: Swords, Gold, Lotteries, Gambling
  • Dislikes: Debt, Harming civilians
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
  • Talents: Swordsmanship
  • Image color: Sky-Blue

Profile:

A Sprite girl who grew up in the slums of Solomar after her father's death. Mira received a tough education at a special facility to educate future adventurers, where she attained an incredible talent for the sword. After many sticks and turns, she ended up as Garami's right-hand woman. 

She says that she studied at the Solomar Adventurer School, but she seems to have a connection with a prominent, yet mysterious bandit group located in Solomar...


Appearance:

Mira is an adult woman with a mature body that could give her a career as a model. She has long, dark blue hair that she keeps loose and reaches her waist. Her eyes are dark grey with the symbol of light in her irises, and her arms have tattoo-like markings in the same fashion as the marks in the pupils. When she gets excited, the symbols glow with a golden yellow color.

During the travel up the Mystic Mountains and halfway into the Thunder Tournament, Mira wore dark-colored armor crafted by Flint Solrah, with a black bodysuit underneath. The armor was destroyed in the first match of the Tournament. Afterward, Mira obtained a white military coat and fitting clothes to wear.


Personality:

Mira's personality is centered around her greed. If there is something she wants, she's going to get it. That is her motto and the reason why she's managed to arrive where she is today. The source of this mindset comes from her childhood traumas where she had to offer everything to survive. 

Other than this, Mira has a calm head and can think logically in almost any situation when not confronted by the target of her greed. She also has a weak point for younger or weaker people, as she wishes for them to grow stronger just as she did. 

Finally, Mira has an intense obsession with gold and sword. The latter can be dangerous at times since she gets the urge to cut people down. Luckily, she can control those urges until she finds something she can legally cut down. For now...


Abilities:

Attributes:
Light; Crystal; Lightning

Equipment:
Weapon: Swords (two-handed, attack-centered swords); Spears (to a lower degree); Shields (when needed)
Armor: Metal Armor (speed-based armor that does not hinder her movements)

Mira's specialty is with swords. She has average competence with common magic, has high durability, and as a Light Sprite-related species, is extremely fast on her feet. She combines her spirit-related powers, attributes, and around-average magic abilities with her swordsmanship to further polish her weapon-based skills. 

One of Mira's noteworthy skills is her Extra Skill: [Airgetám - Arm of Silver Light]. This skill elevates her swordsmanship and related skills even further, and it can also generate token-like copies of any sword in Mira's possession. She uses these "phantasm swords" as projectiles when she needs to rely on long-range tactics.

Recently, Mira obtained the two-handed sword: "Sealed Sword - Unknown" from the Chaos Church's troops. Unlike most of the other items retrieved from the fanatics, this sword's seal (a measure to allow the unworthy zealots to use the items) is a level above those, so its true identity is yet to be revealed. However, the sword shows incredible strength despite its sealed status, which reveals its identity as at least an Extra-tier weapon.

Classes:

  • [Dark Knight]: A special-line/warrior-line class from the Path of Weapons. Mira's Main class.
    Dark Knight is one of the 5 Knight-type classes, and amongst them, the class with the highest focus on damage and destruction. It fuels Mira's sword with even higher attack power, allowing her to cut through opposition that would normally be impossible for an Advance-tier class. 
  • [Spirit Commander]: A magician-line class from the Book of Creatures.
    Formerly categorized as a special-line class, this class allows Mira to recruit nearby spirits to enhance her items and magic with the powers of said spirits. It has some weaknesses, such as when the spirits are unwilling or there are any decent items to use the spirits on, but it comes with minimal MP costs that Mira can use on other skills.
  • [Phantom Thief]: A scout-line class from the Teaching of Hiding.
    An advanced thievery class that focuses on style and prowess, the Phantom Thief grants its owner the ability to gracefully evade detection and traps, allowing them to escape without (almost) harming anyone. A quite opposite approach compared to the aggressive Dark Knight class.
  • [Predator Knight]: A special-line/warrior-line class from the Path of Weapons.
    A Dungeon-restricted class that takes after the 5 Knight-type classes, the Predator Knight is a class unique to the Damavand Dungeon. The class provides extreme amounts of skills normally restricted to the "true" Knight-type classes as well as having a focus on drain-type skills to recover HP, MP, and even SP. The downside is that this class' skills are extremely fuel-inefficient, so one can easily run dry if one's not careful.

Trivia:

  • Among the members of the Nightmare Voyagers Guild, the main members each represent one of the twelve main attributes in the World System, along with one negative personal trait:
    • Mira represents the attribute of Light, as one can see from her attributes (all being Light-aligned) and her race.
    • Mira's negative trait is "Greed". No need to explain that one. 
7