002. Selina Hua
2k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Descriptions of side characters are not so promising in Lovely Princess. The character 'Selina Hua' for example is only described as the best friend of Alexa Bella Chrono, one of the villainesses that the player will encounter when the player chose the Crown Prince route from Seraphium Kingdom. Selina Hua in the game will also be affected by helping her best friend who is the fiancee of Crown Prince in bullying Rin. The reason is simple, they want Rin to stay away from Alexa's fiance.

Alexa and Selina Hua then met their doom in Crown Prince's hand. Alexa was deprived of her peerage and expelled from the Chrono family. While Selina who is a commoner as Alexa's partner in bullying Rin gets a hundred lashes and her family business is destroyed by the Crown Prince.

Selina shuddered remembering what would happen in the future if she followed what Selina Hua did in the game. She then laid her body on the bed.

'Luckily I remember the memories of my previous life before it was too late,' Selina thought.

Selina and her family now live in Seraphium Kingdom after moving out of the Calamus Republic. The reason they moved out is that of her mother. Diana Hua née Zodiva, the little sister of Leo Zodiva the alchemist. Diana herself is a popular designer and has her own business in the fashion industry named 'Blooming Moon.' The Blooming Moon now is a big brand name. To make it more successful Diana wants to expand her business.

Because the majority of orders came from Seraphium Kingdom -also Diana's father's home country, Diana wants to move her business' headquarter to Seraphium Kingdom from the Calamus Republic. As for the reason why Selina's father, Zhihao Hua agreed on moved out to Seraphium Kingdom there are two reasons. The first is to make his wife's business more successful. The second reason is that now Selina's brother, Landon Hua is studying abroad in Long Ya Empire. Long Ya Empire's Capital City Long Chao is further to Calamus Republic's Capital City Roland than Seraphium Kingdom's Capital City of Seraphina. He wants Landon to go home more frequently because the distance is not that far anymore. This business is likely to be destroyed by Seraphium Kingdom's Crown Prince.

"I will not let my current family suffer because of me," Selina vowed.

Selina made a fist. She has sworn an oath and has no intention of ending up like what happened in Lovely Princess.

"It's too late to persuade mothers not to expand the business to Seraphium Kingdom. So what I can do now is stay away from Alexa and enjoy my current life," Selina decided.

Selina then remembers her new family in this world. Besides her father, mother, and brother, she has another family in Calamus Republic. They are her favorite Uncle Leo Zodiva who lives with his wife, Aunt Mary Zodiva née Latsya, and their daughter who is three years older than her named Astrid.

Selina is really sad not to have her cousin Astrid Zodiva playing role-play with her anymore. She always becomes the Prince Charming and Astrid either become a damsel in distress or a Princess that being kidnapped by Demon Lord which is none other than her brother, Landon that role-playing with a boring blank face.

"Thank God for blessing me with life in which my parents are rich, so I don't have to work part-time to pay off tuition. Though I have to avoid the villainess if I want to survive." Selina thanked God who reincarnated her here.

Selina also remembered the fact that in this Gaia world, magic is a normal thing for humans, elves, and all other beings. There are two types of magic in this world, namely Non-Elemental and Elemental. As the name suggests, Non-Elemental magic doesn't have any Element attributes and can be used by everyone.

As for Elemental magic, there are six Basic Elements, they are Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind, but Light and Darkness are rarer and more powerful than the other four Basic Elements. Besides Basic Element, there are also Advance Elements, this is when a person has more than one affinity in elements. For example, someone who has Fire and Wind Elements, if he or she training to combine the spell from Fire and Wind Elements, he or she can use one of Advanced Elements, which is Thunder.

Alongside Thunder Element, there are Fire and Earth Elements which combined and become Magma Element; Water and Wind Elements combined and become Ice element; lastly, Water and Earth Elements combined and become Plant Element. Fire and Water Elements can't combine because they're contradicting each other, same with Wind and Earth Elements.

"Magic is real here and not some intricate and complex trick that people use for entertainment." Her eyes sparkling in the realization of she can use real magic in the future.

"But I have to wait for three years before I can use magic." Her eyes become dim afterward in the realization of she can only use magic when she is seven years old. Selina kneels in defeat.

In this world, humans and elves can only use magic when they reached seven years old and have their Signum Ceremony. Signum Ceremony is test children must take to find out their compatibility with six Basic Elements. Usually, humans in this world only have an affinity with one of the Basic elements. It was rare for humans to have dual affinities even more so with triple affinities, same with elf race and other beings.

"Wait a minute. Why don't I use my memories of my past life to become an alchemist here? It is such a good opportunity. I'll become rich and can help lift my family's status here as alchemists are greatly respected here in Gaia, just like Uncle Leo's family."

In this world of Gaia, only people who have abilities are being respected. Alchemists are greatly respected by people and even by aristocrats because they invented magic devices that facilitate human activities. An alchemist with a true ability like Selina's Uncle, Leo Zodiva is rare and highly sought after by countries. 

*Knock… Knock… Knock…*

"Selina, are you awake already? Come downstairs so we can eat breakfast together."

Selina heard the voice of Diana from behind the door before the door opened and reveal Diana in a white blouse and white long pants. Diana is a beautiful woman in her twenties with flaxen hair and blue eyes.

"Mom?" Selina called her mother in this world. She feels a little strange but familiar with how she called Diana.

"Yes, Lina darling," Diana replied.

Selina gathering her focus back then asking her mother to go downstairs first.

"Can you go down first? I want to take a shower and change my clothes before eating."

"Okay, Lina darling. Just go downstairs after you're done. I already made your favorite dessert."

"Mango pudding?" Selina asked.

"Mango pudding," confirms Diana.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs, come quickly," Diana said then leaves Selina alone in her bedroom.

After Diana get out of Selina's bedroom, Selina immediately took a shower and changed her clothes then she went downstairs for breakfast with her mother. Her father who works as an adventurer is not at home because he is going as an aid to eradicate the wolf demon beasts that attacked a village near Forbidden Forest which borders directly with Seraphium Kingdom.

34