015. Dinner and Reinforcement Magic
1k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the afternoon after finishing all the lessons for today, Selina and Alexa along with the other Class 1 members were packing their belongings to return to their dorms.

"Huff... It turns out that it's tiring to train Elemental Magic," Jackson said, leaning back in his chair after finishing packing his things.

"Of course it's tiring. Do you think it's easy to master Elemental Magic?" Christian responds from his chair which is exactly behind Jackson's chair.

"To be honest, yes I do think so. Hey, how about we have dinner together?" said Jackson who suddenly stood up from his sitting position.

"Dinner? OK, where should we eat?" Alexa asked, her eyes sparkled with the idea of having dinner together.

"Hmm ... I agree. But each dorm has its own cafeteria. Which one do we want to choose?" Christian asks the opinions of his friends.

"How about we eat outside of school? I know a good but cheap restaurant," Daniel suggested.

"How do you know such a place?" Alexa asked curiously.

"I found out when I left the palace," Daniel answered with a small smile.

"Is a prince like you able to get out of the palace that easily?" this time Jackson asked.

"Impossible. He left the palace with the reason to meet me but instead, he dragged me to participate in his adventure in exploring Seraphina City," Arthur answered Jackson's question meanwhile Daniel just smiled shyly because he was caught doing an unprincely act.

"Hahaha ... I didn't expect Prince Daniel who was praised by many people as an example for the younger generation to do such an act," Jackson laughed, followed by other Class 1 members.

"Back to the topic of conversation. We already know where we want to eat, so let's go!" Alexa exclaimed excitedly.

"Wait a minute, Alexa. Can we get out of the dorm at night?" Selina asked.

"It's possible if we have a guardian. Let's also invite Teacher Albus so that we are permitted," Arthur explained.

"Ooh... I just found out about the rule," Selina exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

"How could you not know this rule. I thought you were the type to memorize everything," Arthur said with his flagship grin.

"I ... Is it wrong if I don't know about this particular rule?!" Selina replied provoked by Arthur.

*Sigh*

"You two are just like dogs and cats. Even dogs and cats in my house get along better than you two," Alexa tried to interrupt Selina and Arthur.

"But, he started it..." Selina pointed at Arthur angrily.

"What is my fault?" Arthur said innocently.

"You… You…" Selina could not say anything more.

"Eay ... Let's meet Teacher Albus!" Jackson interrupted.

"Hmph!"

"Heh!" Selina and Arthur looked away in different directions simultaneously.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you all for inviting me to dinner together," Teacher Albus said.

"You're welcome, Teacher Albus. We also actually need a guardian to get out of the school area, so our intention cannot be said to be pure," Daniel answered while scratching the back of his head and smiling awkwardly.

"Wow... Then I'm a victim here," joked Teacher Albus.

"Ahahahaha..."

The seven of them are currently walking to a restaurant that Daniel says is tasty and cheap. Soon they arrived. The restaurant isn't too crowded, maybe because it's not dinner time yet. They then took a seat at a long table that could fit all seven of them. After sitting comfortably, they also called the waitress to order food.

"Waitress!" Teacher Albus became the representative for all of them to call the servants.

"Coming!" A waitress with a curvy body came to their table. Seeing Teacher Albus's handsome face, the waitress blushed violently.

"Can I help you?" Asked the waitress after gathering her focus back.

"We want to order but are confused about what to order. What is the specialty of this place?" Teacher Albus asked with a small smile when he saw the waitress who was acting awkwardly because of himself.

"We're pasta specialists, sir. We make various types of pasta ourselves and cook it when the order has been received." The waitress said politely.

"Hmm ... We are still confused about what to order. Can you give a recommendation?"

"Of course, sir. We have Cajun Kotópoulo Pasta, Creamy Pesto Garída, and Lasagna as our top three best dishes."

Kotópoulo is the name of a chicken-like beast and is often bred for eggs and meat. While Garída is a beast that comes from the sea that tastes and looks like shrimp.

"What do you want to order?" Teacher Albus asked Selina and her friends.

"I want a Lasagna!" Jackson raised his right hand in the air.

"I'm also Lasagna." Said Alexa who chose the same menu as Jackson.

"I want Cajun Kotópoulo Pasta," Daniel said this time.

"I'm the same as Daniel," Christian.

"I'll just have Creamy Pesto Garída."

"I'll just have Creamy Pesto Garída." Arthur and Selina said together.

Selina turned her head towards Arthur and glared at him. Arthur who saw Selina glared at him only shrugged.

"Why look at me like that? You are the one who following my words."

"I'm not following your words!" angry Selina.

"Stop fighting, both of you. Stop fighting all the time." Teacher Albus intervened.

"Okay… Teacher Albus," Selina bowed her head in a sign of guilt.

"You, Arthur too, stop provoking Selina."

"Why me too?" Arthur tilted his head to the side.

"Arthur..." Teacher Albus gave a warning.

*Sigh*

"Alright..."

After their order was delivered to their table, they began to savor their respective foods.

"Teacher Albus, I heard a rumor that you like Teacher Nancy. Is that true?" Asked Alexa suddenly.

Teacher Albus almost sprayed the food in his mouth.

"Where did you hear that rumor, Alexa?" asked Teacher Albus after calming himself.

"It's a secret! So is that true?" Alexa pestering Teacher Albus.

"Ehem, the rumor is true. I am indeed chasing Teacher Nancy with the intention to get married," Teacher Albus answered with a slightly flushed face.

"Wooah," all Class 1 members were stunned by the honest answer expressed by Teacher Albus.

"Then, then... How's your relationship with Teacher Nancy now?" Selina asked.

"My relationship with Teacher Nancy is still in the approaching stage. Teacher Nancy said she still doesn't have the desire to establish a relationship after a few months ago she broke up with her boyfriend."

"So the conclusion is that Teacher Albus still has to struggle to treat the wound in Teacher Nancy's heart. Oooh ... So romantic," said Alexa, holding her cheeks.

Teacher Albus smiled then said, "Yes."

"Then Teacher Albus you have to let us know if you succeed in getting Teacher Nancy's heart!" Jackson told Teacher Albus.

"Why?"

"Because we will ask for a treat from you. Happiness must be shared with others. Isn't that right, guys?" Jackson asked, with a nod from his friends.

"Alright, alright... I'll treat you when I succeed."

"Yeaah! It is a promise then!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning, students!" Teacher Albus starts the morning the next day by greeting his students.

"As per the schedule, today you will learn Non-Elemental Magic. The teacher who will teach you is Teacher Adam. Teacher Adam please." Teacher Albus invited a new teacher that is yet to be seen by Selina and her friends. Teacher Adam is a big man with very strong muscles.

"Hello, all! My name is Adam Boldie, just call me Teacher Adam. Today we will learn Non-Elemental Magic. Who can answer what Non-Elemental magic is?" Teacher Adam asks Class 1 students.

Selina raised her hand. When given the sign by Teacher Adam to answer, Selina answered the question confidently.

"Non-Elemental Magic is a strain of magic only recently made possible. While the untrained eye might see it as simple manipulation of mana around the body of a person, it is anything but simple. As the name suggests, Non-Elemental magic is magic that has no element. Non-Elemental Magic has several branches, namely Reinforcement magic, Healing magic, Seal magic, and Transformation magic."

"That's right! But now there are two new branches included in Non-Elemental Magic. Who can answer that?"

Apart from Arthur, no one raised their hand. Arthur then answers Teacher Adam's question when appointed.

"Please Arthur."

"The two new branches included in Non-Elemental Magic are Space magic and Time magic."

"That's right, Arthur," said Teacher Adam.

Selina pouted her lips at hearing Teacher Adam's praise for Arthur. When Selina and Arthur's gazes met, Selina saw Arthur smirking at her as if provoking Selina who could not give a complete answer. Seeing Arthur's action, Selina increasingly pouted her lips and held back her overwhelming anger.

"Heeh ..." Arthur murmured softly.

"What?!" Selina exclaimed quickly.

"Nothing."

"Ugh!"

"Now for the first lesson for this subject is Reinforcement Magic. Who can tell what Reinforcement magic is?"

Selina raised her hands high once more. But this time Teacher Adam chose Alexa to answer it.

"Reinforcement magic is a form of magic that allows the users to increase their physical abilities," Alexa answered with confidence.

"Exactly. Reinforcement magic is very important for human life today. Starting from carrying out small activities such as cutting down trees and heroic activities such as catching a thief sometimes requires Reinforcement magic," Teacher Adam explained.

"Reinforcement magic is done by covering the body with mana. If you can control mana well then you can use Reinforcement magic well too."

Teacher Adam sees all Class 1 members who are seriously listening to his explanation. Seeing this, he nodded as a sign of acknowledgment.

"Training for Reinforcement magic is very easy, you only need to destroy the stone that I provide," Teacher Adam said, pointing to huge blocks of stone with one and a half meters in diameter.

Selina and other Class 1 members sweatdrops, even Arthur who usually calm also looked a bit shocked at the blocks of stone that Teacher Adam providing.

"Let's start the training!" said Teacher Adam excitedly.

Teacher Adam then placed each child in front of a different huge block of stone.

"There are two ways to use Reinforcement magic. First, to center the mana all over the surface of your body but the consequence is mana in your body will quickly run out while for the second way is to one part of the body, such as hands and feet. Although this method does not spend mana so much, to control mana to only cover one part of the body is very difficult, and rarely can anyone do it. For today we will start by concentrating mana on your entire body's surface."

"Teacher Adam, how do we know that we have successfully used Reinforcement magic?" Christian asked, raising his right hand into the air.

"Good question! You just cover your body with mana then kicking or hitting a huge stone in front of you. If you manage to break the stone without feeling pain then you have succeeded. "

Teacher Adam looks at the faces of Class 1 members. Some grimace, pout their lips, have a blank face, and put on a poker face.

"Hahaha... This time let's start training for real!"

26