Chapter 35: Troubles before going to the border (Part 1)
371 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Henlo hoomans... 

ΣΣ(゚Д゚;) Somehow..... Viewers, Favorites and Readers are going up??? Why??? What makes you read this???

( ̄□ ̄;)

Somehow this is giving me an imaginary pressure.

 

 

 

 

3 Years had now passed, and we are now traveling at the end of the sea……. Nah, I’m just kidding.

 

 

 

It’s been approximately one month after leaving from the capital of Ieasenary to the Beast Kingdom. There’s some trouble at driving the wagon at first, but we quickly learned how to do it safely because of Anhaern. On the way, some monsters show at times. Still, I didn’t do anything and let the girls do it so they can have some experience and only help when necessary, but I didn’t need to look at Anhaern as she was an adventurer herself.

We didn't make any stop near towns so we are now near the border and a city, it was also time to restock some things, and it's still far before we arrive at the Beast Kingdom.

Taking a break at a city before going to the border. We are now staying at a good inn with excellent security and where we can park our wagon and horse after asking the guard in the entrance.

 

“This city is very lively isn’t it Kuro, An-chan?” We nodded as we walk through the road, and oh yeah Charlotte was now very close at Anhaern as she calls her An-chan…. Me? I still don’t know…. But sometimes I notice her glancing at me or something, but when I look at her, she would quickly look away hmmm, she’s weird at times but I decided not to mind it as it was fun, it’s like we’re playing a game.

 

“Kuro?” Charlotte looked at me who’s thinking deeply….. “Yeah?”

 

“Is something wrong?” She worriedly gets beside me…. Oh yeah and we didn’t do it while we are traveling because that would be bad, it is as if we agreed to each other that we wouldn’t do it while not saying it.

 

“Nothing, I’m just thinking of things to buy while we are here,” I replied to her shortly.

 

“I see, then An-chan is there anything you want to buy?” “…..Anything necessary for the travel…”

 

“Of course, there’s that~ what I’m asking is if there’s anything you want to buy while we are staying here?” She said while smiling at her.

 

“…. (I want Kuro-sama to look d-, to look at me.) Nothing.” She replied expressionlessly after thinking for a bit (?)

 

“Then let us three go buy things!!!” She said energetically. “Oh~~!” “O-oh~” the two replied.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at a deserted alley….

 

Two hooded figure was talking to each other while laughing maniacally.

 

“Kekeke, an elf and a beauty they are going to be a great catch Kekeke” “You’re right boss, and the guy looks pretty weak, just a goddamn handsome brat, we can probably sell him at a high price to some noble lady here Kekeke”

 

“I want to do it with the elf first *slurp~*” said by the boss “Then I will get the beauty and can we exchange later?”

 

“Of course after I’m satisfied Kekeke”

 

“Kekekekek”x2

 

The two hooded figure laughs…… They didn’t know that they will not be able to see the sunrise again…?

 

 

 

“!? Somehow I got a creepy feeling” Charlotte shivered as she looks left and right “Un” Anhaern replied after her.

 

“….Maybe someone is looking at you two beauty or they are looking at you with lust disgustingly?” I said to them.

 

“Stop that Kuro I might kill them while looking at them with disgust” She said as her golden eyes shine “Un, un” While Anhaern just keep nodding

 

“….That is scary you know, look you are scaring some people away” “Ahh! Sorry~” No you don’t look sorry at all.

 

After that we continue walking to where the markets are located…. “Onii-chan, mind buying some flowers for your two girlfriends?” A little girl rushed to us as she makes a sales pitch, of course I’m flattered so I bought some of them.

“Thank you Onii-chan!” Then she walked away happily.

 

“two… Girlfriends huh…” Charlotte said as she looked at her friend An-chan. “….Please don’t look at me like that, it’s making me embarrassed” Anhaern said while still not showing bits of emotions. I got a funny Idea so I look tried to look cold on her and speak.

 

“It’s making you embarrassed huh, then why are you walking beside us.” I said in a cold tone, “Kuro!” Charlotte tried to reprimand me but….

 

“Haaa….” Anhaern was…. Breathing roughly while her face is flushed, her expressionless face is gone…. Eh… Don’t tell me…. No, no no…. She’s not into it, right…? “A-an-chan?” Charlotte was also bewildered at her friend…. And we are in the middle of the road, so people are kind of looking at us…. No at Anhaern…

 

“Ahhh~ *fidget* Ku-Kuro-sama~ *fidget* finally~!! M-more look at like that, like at the time you were looking at me with that kind of face at the cell and back at the mansion Haaa…..” Shit… Is that why she had been glancing at me…..

 

Anhaern was now walking in stagger towards me, she almost fell so I caught her falling body… Somehow my funny Idea brought back something bad….

 

“Anhaern are you okay?” I said worriedly after I caught her falling. “Ahh…. A-ahem… Sorry Kuro-sama Forget about what just happened earlier.” She reverted back to her usual expressionless face.

“An-chan….” “I’m sorry for my weird behavior Charlotte.” She said as she apologizes.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay? Are you not feeling something else?” Charlotte said concerned at her friend… “Ahh, right, that huh… you’re not feeling anything?” I said

 

“….Yes, I’m fine…” She said after looking at her body. “I see….” Charlotte said still looking at her.

“Sorry Anhaern, If I was being rude….” I said as I apologize to her. “No! …. No, it’s fine.” She tried to say something else but cannot bring herself to.

 

After that awkward moment we resumed our business on the market. There’s still a little bit of awkwardness, but we didn’t say anything to it. After that we returned to the inn full of things we bought, and I put it all in my inventory after getting into our room.

 

We didn’t go outside after that and just stayed in our room and talked about what to do tomorrow and didn’t talk about what happened earlier, until its dinner time so we headed downstairs.

 

……………….

 

We ate at the corner silently, of course Charlotte and I are looking after Anhaern, after she said she was fine earlier we got worried. Now it looks like our hunch is correct as she’s fidgeting here and there sometimes and she keeps sniffing the food…

 

“Is there something on the food?” Charlotte asked which making Anhaern startled. “!? …No, there's nothing wrong,” she said short reply after looking at her and going back to her food.

 

Charlotte and I looked at each other and nodded… Yep, she’s probably not sniffing her food but the air around her. After we quietly finished the meal, and get back to our room.

 

 

After the two got in first and I got in last, I locked the door *click* and cast a wind barrier in one go. And I talked to her in a sharp voice.

 

“Oi, elf” “!? Ye-yes!” She was startled and tripped and fall on her butt, Charlotte tried to help her but I stopped her.

“Say what do you really feel right now before I forced it out of your mouth” I said as I walked slowly at her. “Hiii~~ M-more! Uuffp” I kneel in front of her and hold her mouth with my hand before she continued, she held my hand with both of her hands and started breathing more roughly. She also started sniffing my arm and started licking my palm…

Tch, Gross” I said as I looked at her in disgust. “!??? *Haaa* *Haaa*” she’s breathing through her nose now, and tears are flowing down on her eyes now… “Are you really that happy? Slut?” “!??? Unnn~~!!! Ufff!! Ufff!” She nodded rapidly…

“No, sorry I, I can’t do it” I said as I removed my hand that’s on her mouth and stood up.

“…” She was so shocked that she stopped responding… I helped her stood up and pushed her on the bed making her kneel exposing her butt in front of me.

 

“Of course, I was just joking! *Pachin~!*” A satisfying sound resounded, of course, I didn’t slap her at the face but her butt.

“Hiiikuu~~!!! Ahhnnn~~” She cummed spraying love juice at the bed and the floor after I slapped her butt…   “You fucking fake expressionless bitch”

 

“Haaa~~ More!! Please!!! Insult me!!!” “Ahhh?? Who gave you permission to speak bitch!! *patchin~~!!*”

 “Haffuu!!!!! Ahhh~~ S-sorry~~!”

 

“Somehow… this is fun…. Right…. Charlotte?” I stopped for a moment and looked at Charlotte…. “Do you… Do you want to give it a try?” I asked as she was staring fixedly at the trembling Anhaern….

 

“C-can I? Th-then” She started kneeling beside Anhaern and push her butt into the air in front of me…. “No, I thought, you want to try slapping her butt….”

 

“!? Ehh!! I-I thought you wanted to try slapping my ass too…”  “…..Well, who cares!!! *Pachin~~!*”

 

“Ahhhh~!!! Ouch!!!!”

“Are you okay!?” I said as I looked at her, she’s trembling now “Ku-Kuro this, I might get addicted into this *haa...*”

 

“Eh… being insulted?”  “Idiot!! It’s being slapped in my ass! It’s a new feeling for me!!”

 

“….Kuro-sama, Kuro-" “Shut up” I immediately shut her down which she trembled in delight.

 

“So what do you want to do Charlotte?”

"C-continue?”

“…..Haaa”

 

“…A-are you tired of me?” She said as she sits facing me and tears started forming in her eyes…. “Idiot, it’s not that, I thought that we would not do it at all…” I said as I hug her which she hugged back tighter and started breathing in and out…. OI!!!!

“Oi!!!” “Hehehee, Got ya! Come here!!” She said as she wrestled me into bed.

Meanwhile, Anhaern was being ignored but she was still trembling in happiness “Wh-what’s this new feeling… Haaa haaa”

 

……………………………

 

 

 

 

 

11