Chapter 01: The Beginning (Part 1) (Edited 07/29/20)
1.8k 22 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Be aware that you read the tags carefully. If you are uncomfortable with this chapter, I will put the spoiler on the H scene. If not, please enjoy it.

 

Hello, there everyone the name is Kuro Shirokami, 18 years old, a regular guy who's a 3rd-year high school, a virgin. I have an above-average look (not self-proclaimed ) with an above-average family. The only good thing from me is my magnum dong. As you might thinking what I'm doing right now goes like this.

Look to the left; look to the right.

"Yosh, the coast is clear."

*Gacha* *Click* The door closed and was locked.

You might think I'm one of those protagonists who are stupid enough to not lock the door, but no, sorry to disappoint you, thinking as I made my way to the computer.

 I opened an incognito tab and browsed PH.jp, as I do my business while watching it with earphones.

*Click* *Creak~~* someone approaches him from the back while he didn't even notice it as was very focused, she whispers to him.

"Onii-chan~~ what are you doing ~" (In case you uncultured swi- *ahem* people, Onii-chan refers as big brother).

" UWAAAAHHH!!" I screamed as I thought my heart would stop and spun my chair around, looking at her, smiling like a little devil. 

"Nee~ what are you watching and doing right now~." As she innocently says, while she stares at me, but glances at my dick from time to time.

"No-nothing you know, I'm watching something right now haha... how did you get in here anyway?" I said while sweating, I don't know how she got in here as I am the only one who had keys on me.

"Hmmmmm... I see I see~, I duplicated your spare key while you are not at home earlier, by the way, can I watch it too Onii-chan~?" she says as she looks at my face. 

"No, you can't it's too early for you..." as I tried to slowly hide my precious genitalia and closes the browser. 

Before we go any further I will introduce to you my little sister, her name is Yua Shirokami 14 years old she just turned last month, her hair is colored brown, and her eyes are significantly big. The color is a shade of dark brown, and her eyes are moist shining like a jewel, little pink lips, even though she's a bit short, well for me. She is growing up fast in certain parts. She is not really my biological sister, and she was the daughter of my stepmother, who remarried my father. I don't know how but my father (even though he's a scumbag) married my beautiful stepmother... maybe it's her kindness.

 

"Eehhhh~~ why I'm an adult now too hmmph~!," she says as she pouts, " Oh my god, that's fucking cute I wanna eat her.*Ahem*

"What are you doing here, anyway?" I said, trying to change the topic and trying to calm my worldly desire. 

"Oh yeah!! our mother is calling for us the lunch is ready, saying you should come down soon too," she says as she walks out of the room winking at me, WTF is wrong with my sister, well I know what she means by that wink though.

I'm not stupid enough by not knowing what it means, but she's too cunning, I did not even realize she even duplicated my key to my room... Dangerous, dangerous. I guess she's smart enough to do that, also even though she's still 14... Sending shivers down to my spine while thinking about it. 

I sighed before going down the stairs, following her.

 

Part One end

Welp, that's it for part one...

 

25