Chapter 14: The Fall… (Edited 07/30/20)
839 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kuro about to go down to the cellar, he noticed something at the corner, a chest.

When he opened it, what do you expect? Items? Swords? Goods? No, It's Gold coins, silver coins, copper coins. Of course, here with Kuro thinking that no one is the owner anymore, he decides to store them to the space he created.

Why is a chest full of coins outside in the open? He thought for a bit, but not long as the coins were already inside.

There, his blood started to boil again but suppressed it. What he saw in the cellars is full of different races little boy to grown man, little girl to a grown woman, beastkin, human, an elf. Wearing almost nothing but some rags to hide their important parts of their body... 

"As this was normal for this world and I'm not some protagonist of justice.... still this makes my blood boil as I saw it for the first time...." A sigh escapes from his mouth as he decided to ignore them for a moment look around the cellar to find Charlotte.

When he saw her, he snapped this time, what he saw is her that is the body are full of scratches as if a whip and bruised on some part of her body, on her beautiful skin, blood trickles down. Unconscious, then he asked Alice again.

"Hey Alice I can heal her with the magic I thought of when I was training there right It's not only for me right?" trying to hide his anger from what happened to Charlotte.

"Yes Kuro-sama you use the magic to someone you designated as a target of magic," Alice replied.

 "Thanks I'm gonna use it now then" ...A magic circle appeared below Charlotte with green colored light as if to know it's healing magic that he cast "Full Heal" then, the magic began to brighten the place and rapidly disappear.

 

 


Charlotte's POV (earlier it was Alice POV I'm stupid and didn't even notice it after two months, and no one also notified me lol probably no one saw it. 草) 

 

After some time, Charlotte woke up and what she first saw is a smiling boy that she likes. Tears began to fall her beautiful golden eyes, as she began to move, she noticed that her body is now fully healed. Then the boy she likes said, 

"Good morning sleeping beauty, how's your body?" he asks calmly and smiles like what she saw that day. Making her body more tremble of happiness, then she began to cry earnestly.

"Uuuwaahh~~, I'm scared Kuro I'm so scared as what about to a happen to me, thank you *sniff* thank you for saving me Uwaahh~~" She cried and cried, as the boy, she liked hugged her suddenly patting her red hair and back as if he was patting his daughter with great care. At first, she stiffens but then relaxed, as the boy continues to whispers to her "It's okay now, It's fine now, nobody is going to hurt you anymore" she continued to cry... 

After some time, she stopped crying as she brushed her eyes with a cloth that the boy gave to her, the girl began to blush furiously, thinking of what happened earlier and asked as if she's trying to hide her embarrassed face *ahem* 

"Kuro, where are we right now?" 

"Hmm? ahh, we are in a cellar in a building near the end of commoners district and houses for the beggars but this building is the only one different making it stand out from the rest of them.." the boy she liked said.

"I see... so are there other than me here?" 

"Yes, but you are first before them..."Making me blush again.

"I-I see thanks again for saving me Kuro," I said and continued "Then let's free them up too"

"Sure but don't up the cellar yet you might not want to see what's outside right now..." He said to me, making me curious about what happened there.

"Okay, sure?" I replied while being confused, but not thinking that for too long, I decided to help him freeing them.

After some moment, we all freed the people inside who's their cellar.

Seeing this makes my blood boil even though slavery is banned here, and it's in the Capital too. I should report this to my father and make him address it to the king.

Before we got out, Kuro tried to cover my eyes with a handkerchief, but I said I wouldn't be able to see where I walk, so I asked him...

 

"No need for that you know, I won't even be able to walk properly, what even happened up there?" but he insisted that I really shouldn't see what's up there.

 

"No please just listen to me this time..."

"Okay, then but how would I be able to walk upstairs?"

 

"Like this!" Then he lifted me in a princess carry.

"Hyaaa~!!!" Oh no! I let out a strange voice, and it's a princess carry at that!!! It's making me blush even harder,

It didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Kuro didn't care that I let out that kind of voice and continue to carry me for a bit longer and put me down afterward.

"See like that," he said while laughing. While I just blushed and didn't anything. 

I tried to rebuke again but decides against it. It seems like he really didn't want to see me what's up there.

N-No!! It's not like I want to be carried like that again or anything!! Not at all!!! While waving my arms in the air ahh~ My face is heating up!.

But this time I felt it in my chest, my heart goes Doki~ Doki~ Every time I look at him... My body begins to feel hot at this very moment. Wha.. what is this... As I stared at the guy smiling at me... It looks like I already Fell for him.

 

 

 

 

 

17