Start (2)
95 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking it had turned day and it was eerily silent. I felt the sun's rays hit me on my back. It felt really hot. The soles of my beat but quickly were accustomed to it as I walked. Slight discomfort was really annoying. I also test my odd power and found that it had a 30-second cooldown and lasted however I wanted or for a long duration as I waited for two days and wanted it to stop.

I also test how durable my skin or metal was in my robot form. My blade did nothing to it. Stupid but I had to know myself before I could efficiently work around others. My hands also seemed sharp shaping it into an arrow I could use it as a replacement knife for quick stabbings.

I also didn't need food for those two days as I believe a robot doesn't need substance to live off but electricity. It seems my robot form was somehow living off some sort of external energy as I had no idea how I was moving in this form.

*Vroom*

Seeing a car drive past me stopped ahead. Inside the car was four people and demon dog thing that was chained to the back its body being dragged on the ground its body badly burnt and scratched. Poor thing. Making my way forward I hid my blade behind me as I made my way forward. Hopefully, these people weren't too bad.

"Hands up grinder," One of them commanded as he pulled out what seemed to be a shotgun its design being really chunky. What type of firearms are these? These guns look almost comical that it almost made me laugh. It looked like a grey nerf gun for god's sake. What was he gonna do? Shoot me with darts?

"The hell is that? Is that a gun?" I asked confused at the weapon while trying to hide my smirk.

"What are you an idiot? Yes, this is a gun. Now get on you knee's before things get dirty!" He threatened as he aimed it towards me.

"Before things get dirty do you know where the closest town is? Just wondering?" I asked while readying myself to pounce.

"You ain't getting shit from me. So like I said on yah knee's grinder," He once again threatened this time his friends aiming their weapons towards me.

"Damn how am I gonna keep just one youse alive? All of you guys are assholes" I stated before dark mist surrounded me. Pouncing on one of them I grabbed the closest one using his body as a shield as I shanked his back numerous times before closing in on one of them and pushing his dead corpse towards him.

Shocked at his friend's dead corpse on him I slit his throat before grabbing the second last one's head and stabbing it viciously my hand going in and out of his body before using his body as a meat shield and pushing it onto the last guy who looked on in absolute terror.

Hitting his ankle he now laid on the ground pissing his pants while looking at me. Grabbing his nerf shotgun I stepped on his head and pointed hit on his head. Struggling to move he whimpered.

"Not so tough now, huh," I spat stepping a little hard on his head.

"What planet are we on?" I questioned my finger still on the trigger. Although a stupid question at first is more reasonable when a giant H is in the sky.

"We're on Pandora." He hastily answered panic still in his voice.

"What's that giant H in the sky?" I asked

"That's the Hyperion station. How do you not know them? They're the most famous company in the world next to the collapsed Atlas." He answered.

"What is Hyperion's main source of income?" I asked.

"A source of what?" He asked confused.

"What do they sell?" I asked again this time my barrel poking on his head much harder.

"Shit! They sell guns man! They sell guns! Please don't kill me I got a wife," he pleaded.

"Last question whats with your gang and why are people so violent here? You seem to be a gang but something tells me that ain't right," I asked.

"Look I don't know too much but this planet a few years ago was being used by Atlas another gun manufacturer. They got scared of the wildlife and pissed off. Hyperion though just took over the area. I heard this from my father but this planet was originally for rich folk until they decided to dump their prisoners here. Everyone is either crazy or looking for money and the only way to survive is to be crazy with them," He whimpered tears now rolling down his eyes as snot dripped down.

"Is that all you know?" I questioned my finger now about to pull the trigger.

"Yeah that it. That is all I know man!" He pleaded.

"Thank you," I replied unbothered.

"You're welcome?" He stated confused before his heart started to race to realize the smile on my face.

*Bang*

"So a planet filled with nothing but convicts, mercenaries, dangerous wildlife, and Weapon manufacturers... I could have mistaken this world for an Australian and American outback if it were not for the big H in the sky" I muttered before dropping down and looking around. I needed some currency and found some. A good stack of hundreds in the pocket of all the corpses.

Making My Way to the dog I rubbed its mane. The dog scarred looked in discomfort at me touching it. Holding it down it struggled. Using the shotgun I killed it. Its whimpering voice tired and now free. I put it out of its misery. I could've set it free but its legs were broken and its jaws were ruined beyond saving and looking at the condition of the planet I doubted they would save the poor thing.

Now with the money, I decided to hop in the car. Maybe I might find a spaceship or something? Oh, well. I'll see to it I thought before mindlessly driving on the roads in search of something brand new. Maybe a cute girl and a bottle of alcohol... Maybe they have Jim bim or coke laying around somewhere. Wasn't a fan of beer.

0