A Nice Little Town (1)
82 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Driving my vehicle I thought of the many songs I use to listen to. Though it kinda made me a bit sad as I would never get to listen to it unless I recreated it. Though I would lack. Oh, well it's not something to cry over. Though I started speeding through the road. It felt amazing. Barren wasteland with no laws and any cars to stop me. It felt amazing adrenaline coursing through my veins. It was the first time I could drive this fast.

Passing through I eventually saw a town up ahead. Seeing that there was no screaming or crazy people I decided to check it. Coming out I saw everyone staring at me. Strangely they didn't come up to ask me of anything. Making my way what seemed to be an inn or hotel I walked in.

"Hey, can I get a room. Do you know anywhere I can get a meal? I'm pretty hungry." I asked the receptionist.

"Why hello there cutesy. You're so handsome I could gobble you up! Welcome to our town. Don't worry it's on the house for today. It's free for first-time visitors after tomorrow that'll be $25 a night. There is a diner down the street to your left. They have the best meat you'll ever taste. Trust me I always go there." She stated with her melons bouncing. She seemed quite the beauty maybe I could score her... Nah. No need to think with my little brother yet. These people don't have aid tests. Besides this life won't be filled with lust. I'm more of a thrills type of person besides she looked seven out of ten at best. I've seen better.

"What your name," I asked.

"The name's Scarlett babe. I love yah eyes. Seeya around," She winked. Checking my room it had a single bed with a pillow and sheet with nothing else. How fancy. Walking around the small town I made my way to a tailor and bought some boots and socks with a black shirt. I now looked alright. Making my way to the diner I noticed the meat cuts were only red meats with some of the cuts being rigid and butchered hard. Something just seemed off with the town. They were all too friendly.

Looking out of the shop I noticed many of them staring at me before looking away. How odd. I might leave tonight. Instead of eating the meat bought some bread. the bread was rough and dry though the meat gave me bad vibes. The bread was also expensive and trash.

"Hey, you're the local butcher right what's your name?" I asked.

"Bob," Was all he said before walking to the back.

My gut was screaming something was off. Finally turning night I decided to take a shower. Looking in the handheld mirror I looked like Dracule Mihawk from the card but younger similar to my old age of twenty-two.

The thing that stood out from my appearance is my hawk-like eyes it felt like it could pierce through any gaze. Taking a shower I undressed and tested the water before entering. Only a demon would enter before testing the water.  Suddenly I heard a thud and my door opening. Looking at it I saw the girl look at me seductively. The door was half closed with only half her body poking out from the opened door.

"Hey, there sexy want to get down and dirty?" She seductively gestured as she slowly took off her clothes and revealed herself naked.

"Why don't you come here in the shower with me?" I asked my little brother still flaccid. Something was off and my little brother was feeling it too.

"How about we do it on the bed instead? I want to feel you more when inside me more comfortably." She stated.

"Sure," I replied grabbing my towel.

Walking slowly I made my way towards her. Seeing the light was turned off.

"Hey, why don't you turn on the light? I want to see you squirm as I enter you," I smiled cheekily as I turned the small mirror to try and see if anyone was next to the frame of the door. Still turning I eventually saw a shoe poking out that wasn't mine or hers that would fit herself. Seeing it move to the side it confirmed my suspicion.

"I'm more comfortable in the dark," She explained before waiting on the bed. Dropping the mirror I smiled.

"So am I," I stated turning myself into revenant as my metallic hands grabbing the sneaky person what I hadn't accounted for was that there would be more than one person. Feeling a hit on my head my body turned into a dark mist. The pain felt horrible and mind-numbing. For some reason, in my bot form, I could still feel pain.

"Shit man what the hell just happened," The person I grabbed panicked.

"Shut up David this is the reason why I hate taking you I should've just taken john with me," The butcher ordered. Still, in my mist form, I somehow maneuvered behind him before materializing. Shaping my hand into an arrow I stabbed directly through his hear ending him. Pulling back I grabbed his pistol and pointing it towards the girl.

"The only thing going into you tonight are my bullets if you don't get on your knees right now," I ordered as I signaled her over here next to David and bob.

"Now you both are going to explain what this whole situation is about or else. If you lie I'm going to kill you." I explained.

"We meant no har- *Bang*," The female spoke before tasting my lead. Blowing her brains out I aimed my pistol at David.

"First lie. It seems she didn't understand. Now I'm going to say it again explain to me this whole situation is about or else. If you lie I'm going to kill you. Only warning." I ordered my pistol now aimed at his head.

"We were going to eat you. We cant grow wheat in bulk so when we do it is only in small grains. We mostly survive off the wildlife and... Human flesh. Our whole town is apart of it-*Bang*" He explained before dying.

"Thanks for the info mate. I'll put it to good use. The first agenda on my list to do exterminate the whole town." I replied to the now lifeless corpse. Looting there bodies I went over and grabbed my knife.

Time to level up.

0