A Nice Little Town (2) 18+
94 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: Before you read this chapter I advise you that the following scenes you will be disturbing. With many of the events and people being made purely of that of fiction. Any similar to that of a real-life event is out of pure coincidence. Read at your own discretion. You have been warned.)

Something I seemed to notice about my blade is that for some reason its darkened edge will only work if I'm in my human form. My robot form also seems to not evolve with the metal still staying the same. The human body for late-game while Robot form will be an added bonus with invulnerability. I need to train more on my agility and sword mastery. Though thinking about my blade I needed to name it.

I'll decide what to do later. Sprinting outwards to the town I made my way to all the houses outside the village and killing them some were asleep while others were awake due to the three shots fired. It was a massacre since everyone was either tired or asleep none of these people was taught in battle. Luckily everyone was an adult. I didn't want to stain my hands in the blood of children. Stealing everything from the town I put it all in my bag. I had clothes and cash all in there.

Making it into the butcher's fridge all my guilt from killing them was diminished. Inside was the bodies of what seemed to be a family of four it also told a story. One was naked and hanged upside with no arms. The father was held down with his head gone while the mother had bruises and cut off arms.

The two children were missing their entire torso's. On the bench next to it were many penes some half-eaten with a small torso with just the private parts of a female on it on in liquid was dripping down from it. How vile. How disgusting. Turning off the power of the fridge I burnt the town to ashes. This town needed to be destroyed thing was best left forgotten.

Hopping into my car I drove off feeling disgusted. Anger filled my body. How can some people be so vile and disgusting to do something like that? These savages. One day I'm going to wipe this shithole. Driving away from this damn town I looked into the star for comfort. Please lord almighty have some shred of good hope out there. Lord knows I need it.

Driving I let myself go as I just drove while in my robot form as to not fall asleep. My human form was getting tired. My blade also didn't change, how disappointing. Driving I eventually rested near a cliff. The wildlife was too scared of me so I was going to be alright for now. Only humans would dare approach me unless another beast challenges me. Sleeping I dreamt away.

***

"So how goes your champion?" A voice asked another.

"He's going well he has seen the horrors of the world once again. His dread fuels me," Bob smiled.

"Mines still learning the world he's found his lover. He's now created a following," He smiled.

"My champions going to win," Bob smirked.

"Yours has just started." He laughed.

"Fuck you too. Bye," Bob spat before hanging up

***

Waking up I drove away it seems I got lucky today. Driving I eventually came across an odd town or should I say base. Here in this place was what seemed to be Atlas soldiers their brands stamped on their back and weapons. Seeing their crimson red armor I made my way towards them. Holding my duffel bag I dropped them and put my hands up as to signal my arrival as well as to scream "I'm friendly don't shoot." Don't like this planet. I'm getting out of this hell hole.

"Name. State your purpose, or else we will be forced to fire upon you." A guard asked. Thinking of a name I came to a conclusion.

"Dracule Mihawk. I'm sick of this planet  I was wondering if I can get out of this hell hole. The place smells like ass, Hemroids, and mental patient all in one and I want outs. I got the money for it," I replied. I could just kill them all and steal the ships but how am I going to drive one?

"That's something I can agree with. What's your name soldier." Replied a large man who arrived behind me on a large ship. He seemed to an old man with an eye patch and wore a large mech like armor. Seeing the soldiers in front of me they all saluted with their backs straight.

"I ain't no soldier, sir. Just another man that got unlucky and got stranded here." I stated.

"I know a soldier when I see one. No one carries a bayonet that sharp around these parts soldier. With good clothes like that and the scent of blood all over you, I would say you're a soldier. You could be a criminal but that isn't my problem. I'll offer you a job. Join my army and not only will get some money you'll get off this planet." He promised.

"So I get to leave and then join your cause?" I replied still suspicious.

"Of course," He smiled.

"I don't really want to get involved sir I just want to get out of here," I stated a tint of annoyance in my voice. Why was everything here complicated just take my money and send me to some sort of normal planet?

"Fine. Don't worry about the cash just know you owe me one. Next time we meet you'll owe me a favor. We'll drop you off at a good planet don't want you dying so easily now." He joked before ordering his men to escort me.

"See you around Oldman don't die of old age when I come around," I teased now gone and into the stars. Looking through the window I was in a bit of awe. The place here was shocking. Finally out that hell hole when I get back I'm gonna wipe everyone on there. Escorting me we eventually made it to the planet.

"Welcome to Eden 5 don't get too comfy." One of the soldiers joked before flying away.

'Eden 5, huh," I muttered before walking forward. Let's see just what I'll get myself into it.

0