The Man that would become (1)
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do Tiger. Trained from childbirth as an atlas assassin, with thousands of successfull jobs to your name. Near killed my two best men before they bring you in," Lilith explained.

"Here is how it is Athena, I'm going to ask you one question, and If I don't like it you will die. Aim at the prisoner," Lilith commanded as her followers aimed their weapons towards Athena.

"I'm going to ask you once and once only. Why?" She questioned.

"That is a long story. After the fall of general Knoxx, I wandered Pandora as a hired gun. One day I received a job offer from a High-level Hyperion programmer."Come to the moon, be a hero, hunt a vault" I did'nt trust Hyperion but I was too hungry to pass a paying job," She told.

"And what did you find?" Lilith interrupted.

"Violence, Insanity, and a hero," She told.

***

"Father someone has accepted your plea for help this person's communication signal is dim," A voice explained.

"Oh come on angel baby, How could you not know the last one?" Jack stated panicked as he forced himself towards the command center. Jumping and ducking his heart raced, his blood pulsating vividly.

"I'm sorry father but there is only so much I can do from our home," She explained a tint of sadness in her voice as sat in the darkness waiting for something new. Escape was nowhere to be found and her only family member her father was gone. Replaced with a broken man.

"Camera's are reporting an entree from the front father. Life signature is one but it keeps vividly changing heat signatures. The camera's also cant pick up anything. Whoever this is I hope he's on our side." Angel stated.

"I hope so these *Bang* *Bang* Freakin assholes are assaulting our station! Like why? I haven't done anything I just wanted a bagel. A bagel for Christ's sake!" He spat exhausted.

"Jack come out with your hands up! Captain Zarpedon will receive your head! For the Lost legion!" A corrupted soldier exclaimed as he and his men pushed towards the control room.

*BOOM*

"It seems the Calvery has arrived father. 6 new life forms have entered the space station. One seems to be a claptrap unit while the other seemed to be different I can only see dim silhouettes. Stay safe father," Angel reassured before disappearing.

Jack seeing the incoming soldiers panicked they were now blitzing their way towards the command center. Flared up he aimed up only to see a darkened figure rush forward towards the soldiers slicing them. With every flick of his wrist, a head was gone. With each movement, every enemy was dead.

A soldier seeing that getting close was a stupid shot from afar only for the bullet to be deflected. Moving his hands The mysterious man instead of pushing forward shot him clean in the head.

Flicking the blood away from his blade he sheathed it and stared directly at jack Who's gaze felt like piercing his soul. Clouded in a shroud every part of his skin was blocked off. He stood tall at 198cm and looked down at Jack who only raised his arms canons in defense while scattering to his controls. (AN: Dracule is wearing Solid snake's armor with Dracules Mihawks' original coat, hat, and Bandana mask. His clothes aren't a tight fit but extremely baggy. His body shifts when changing to revenant remember. Though I'm not going to go too deep into it)

"Are you Jack?" The man questioned his hands on his holster instead.

*Gulp*

"Yeah, I'm jack... Uhm who are you?" Jack asked while shaking vividly. Although he was used to seeing dead bodies and gun wounds. Cold weapons were different. He could see the wounds deep. He could see the heads cut clean off. This man was clearly different.

"The names not important. I heard there was a man named Jack from the Hyperion corporation. I'm here to help... for a price of course," The man spoke his hand down to help Jack. Jack pulling up felt at ease knowing that this dangerous man was on there side. For a price of course.

"How much? five million? Ten million? Twenty million? A hundred million I get you." Jack answered while transferring his contract to Dracule who only smiled under his hat.

'This shit is too easy,' He thought as he flicked through his ECHOnet drive that he installed and accepted it.

"You will get your pay when we complete the task I'm gonna give," Jack stated.

Suddenly a door opened and six figures entered. An obnoxious robot, an obnoxious woman wearing all blue, An ex atlas soldier, Another jack, A robot man, and cowgirl all looking around to find fifty corpses all headless scattered around Jack and the mysterious figure.

"It seems I wasn't the only one to receive your message. I'll wait as you explain some elaborate plan." Dracule stated as he got a chair and sat his hand crossed as he waited for the six figures to come down. Hearing them gossip Dracule kept silent and ignored them.

"Why hello there stranger! Want to be friends? Up high!" The obnoxious robot stated as he raised his hand for a high-five. To which to everyone's surprise was hit back.

"Sure, little one, just don't get in my way," Dracule smiled seeing the little bot. It reminded him of when he was a child and would run around looking for friends. Although he was obnoxious to most it was because they were far too serious. Secrecy was apart of this life but being an asshole wasn't one of them he thought as he patted the bot. To which the robots surprise shut up for the first time. For the second time in claptraps life, he felt something again.

"Really?" The bot mumbled.

"Sure. Besides you don't seem half as bad." Dracule smiled.

"Ok... So you guys seem to be the mercenaries I hired. Athena ex atlas assassin cool! Claptrap... Wilhelm the enforcer nice to meet you! Aurelia the Baroness! My doppelganger... Is it weird If I say you look sexy? Nevermind. Oh, and Nisha nice to meet you. You look... nice." Jack awkwardly spoke before changing the topic.

Athena although interested kept looking at the mysterious man. Everyone's name and or title was spoken beside him.

"Hey, I think we should all introduce ourselves personally. It seems one of us has yet to be named," Aurelia spoke up causing everyone to look at Dracule who seemed unbothered and was listening to claptraps story.

"Yeah, that's quite the sad ending for her. I hope someday you'll find her and have one final dance." Dracule stated towards claptrap. (For those who don't know during borderlands 1 the reason why claptrap always greets vault hunters is that he had a friend once who would dance with him and greet vault hunters. This friend was actually a siren and she disappeared. Claptrap in the honor of his friend would dance in front of firestone awaiting new vault hunters.)

"Ahem, we were saying that you have yet to greet us with your name," Aurelia exclaimed.

"My name is irrelevant, continue with the mission, Jack. My blade hungers for more," Dracule stated as stood up and walked over next to Jack.

"Well you see for some reason there's this vault here on Elpis and-," Before handsome jack could continue was interrupted.

"This is captain Zarpedon of the lost legion we have taken over your Helios space station. Forfeit now or be eliminated. It now belongs to the lost legion. Surrender now before its too late." A voice spoke over the comms.

"These guys attacked me right after I sent for you guys the other guy here got my other message. After we secure the space station we'll be able to hunt that vault on the moon's surface." He explained.

"Vault? I wasn't told of this when I received your call for help." Dracule stated confused.

"These guys over here are the vault hunters I requested. I was getting hammered down so I sent a message another message for help. My bad," He explained to Dracule's anger.

"I hate escort missions," Muttered Dracule as he awaited the next command.

0