The Man that would become (2)
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You and I jack will need to really renegotiate this contract of ours. A vault is more than just a treasure trove of money and unknown technology jack. It's also unforeseen danger and death. Don't think I don't know about what atlas did to pandora's vault. Weren't there four others that killed it? Anyway me and you will have to have a serious talk after this," Dracule ordered.

"Of course. Anyway... There's this jamming signal on Elpis and it's driving me nuts I can't get down there and all communications are jammed. We need to get down there and shut it off so that we can find the location of the vault again and teleport into via teleportation device," He explained with a sarcastic tone.

"So make our way to Elpis stop the jamming signal before coming back... Alright, see you guys there." Dracule stated as he made his way out of the group.

"Keep tabs on me as I make my way there," Dracule ordered as he made his way to his ship.

"Where are you going?" They all asked in confusion.

"Well, of course, I got here by my ship let's go quickly. I parked it next to the escape ships," Dracule smiled as he ordered the rest to follow suit.

"Come on Jack, lets quickly get to the ships before they somehow explode," Dracule stated as he jogged with the rest to the escape pods.

"So you know anything about that weird chick?" Nisha asked Jack as she jogged with us.

"Nope, but the first one to kill her gets a turbo launcher, mansion, and unicorn,"  Jack answered.

"Okey we're here quickly get into one of them," Jack ordered before a large mech dropped down a weird lady with purple marks illuminating from her eyes and face.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

Exploding the ships Dracule only looked in horror as his ship instantly got destroyed. Drawing his blade he rushed forward only for the doors to shut quickly. On the other side, an alien mystically peered through its head shaking as if in disappointment.

"Well shit," Jack stated frustrated.

"Well then," Athena spoke with her shield active as she awaited jack.

"Did you see that alien?" Jack's doppelganger spoke shocked as he nervously scratched his head. His hands a bit shook from the explosions. Wilhelm only grunted.

"Fuck, I knew I should've installed the shields before coming here," Dracule muttered sheathing his blade it screamed at its owner angered.

"Fucking hell that was fifty million dollars down the drain. I'm going to butcher that bitch," Dracule quietly spat as he clenched his fists. His anger was an all-time high but he restrained himself. No need to show your fangs to strangers especially your current employer.

"You alright friend?" Claptrap asked as he calmed down Dracule.

"This is an unfortunate set back. Any ideas to how we will reach Elpis." Dracule stated his demeanor back to normal as he returned back to his facade.

"Well I got an idea but we'll need to head to the loader," Jack explained before walking.

"John! John are you there John. What are you doing to the station know that if you do anything funny I will fire you!" A voice echoed from Jack's Comms.

"The names Jack, Tasister, you should know this by now we discussed this, well any way Krkrkrrkkrkrkrk I rkrkrkrkrkrkrk radio rkrkrkrkrkrkrkrrkrk is rkrkrkrkrkrkrkr breaking rkrkrkrkrkkrrkrk up..................................... Asshole," Jack spat.

"What?" Tasister asked confused.

"I thought I hang up and called you an asshole, bye," Jack spoke turning of his communication system properly.

Dracule and the gang making their way towards their way towards the waypoint met opposition which was quickly dealt with as they were butchered. Dracule only watched as most of them flashed their skills with pride.

The baroness being prideful flexed her ice skills freezing the soldiers as she shattered them to pieces. Wilhelm unbothered released his drones as he blasted his way through. Nisha also trying to show off was flexing her aim using one hand as she quickly fired her pistols without pause. Claptrap only walked next to Dracule as he talked about his stories. Athena kept to herself and Jacks double stayed quiet as he walked at the very back.

Seeing how things were playing Dracule let the rest of the vault hunters do the job. Like they say if you're good at something don't do it for free. Escanor only watched on as he kept his grip on his blade. Anything could happen especially during Escort missions.

"FEEL THE BURN!" A soldier screamed as he entered his mech. He was quickly dealt with as the rest of the team killed him instantly. His body filled with lead as Wilhelm quickly gunned him down with Nisha.

Making our way we entered a large bullet and into a shipping area that launched supplies through shooting them... The elevator way up was blocked so we had to take a detour which was the bullet.

"That's the second biggest bullet I've ever been in," Athena spoke looking at the cylinder. Making our way out we made our way to the elevator only to see the corpse of a dead loader bot.

"So this is why we were taken over so quickly. Our damn bots are so useless! If only we had bots like you guys. Badasses." He stated making his way up.

Making his way up a soldier shot towards Athena who was the closest to him but was met with my blade instead as I cut it in two before shooting the man straight in the head. This happened only in three seconds causing everyone to just stare at the man's impeccable skill.

"You owe me one Assassin," Dracule smiled before heading off to jack.

"Ex assassin," She corrected.

"Yet you still kill people for money. Don't correct me I know what I'm saying," He shot back.

"Let's get this over with. What's the plan telling by the huge bullet I can only assume we're going in it," Dracule assumed.

"You'd be correct. I'm going to shoot you down there through a space pod. It's the only way. I would send all of you down but it seems you have enough skill to do it yourself. It also needs someone to stay back to activate it. I'll do it." He ordered.

"I believe I'll be sufficient enough," Dracule explained while tapping the bottom of his sword.

"No, I need all of you to go," Jack stated.

"I can't have my employer dying on me. I'll take Athena and claptrap. The rest of you stay here to protect our paycheck. I can't have you dying on me." Dracule reasoned.

"Sounds good. Easy money." Wilhelm grunted while The body double stayed silent.

"Sounds fine by me," Nisha agreed.

"Fine," Aurelia sighed.

Getting into the moonshot we all awaited the blast.

*Boom*

0