Concordia, Another disapointment (1)
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Driving over the broken bridge Dracule smiled while Claptrap Shouted excitedly. Athena grinned as well as Dracule drifted off and quickly did donuts before reaching the front entrance to Concordia.

"That was crazy, horrible, and most importantly stupid! Let's do it again!" Claptrap exclaimed while shooting his gun upwards.

"I would say that I didn't enjoy it but I would be lying," Athena sighed in defeat.

"Every highly skilled Assasin/Mercenary needs a break." Dracule smiled before hopping out and making his way towards to Concordia's first entrance and entering. Sliding open they entered an oxygen zone. The area was also shielded. Looking at the shields Dracule looked at the shield remembering his first shielded enemy.

His first shielded target was a high ranking member of the Italian mafia. The man was a high known enforcer with his name being infamous to the populace. Dracule hated shielded targets because they were either mech type enemies, skilled, or they were wealthy the worst type. A skilled person could be cut in half and could be bested through pure skill while a mech could be sliced apart from long or short range. A wealthy person wasn't as stupid as they showed on tv. They didn't get there from being stupid even the ones that inherited money were snakes.

People like that were hard to get through and had countless portable shields on them. Shields mostly ran on shield cells. Sheild cells were extremely expensive which although they could be rechargeable was extremely hard to get. Portable Sheilds were made out of adamantium which was a hard mineral to not only mine but use with its elements being unstable and when not used properly would explode.

They also caused Dracule frustration as he didn't know when to stop or continue with fights. Enemies that didn't use shields were easy to counter as you could visually see them straining while enemies with shields had no such indication. (AN: Be thankful for health bars Imagine just shooting an enemy and not knowing if you were even doing any damage?)

Portable shields were a huge nuisance. Dracule had tried his very best but couldn't find one that was for his fitting from the many targets he had eliminated. Many of the shields were custom made for the user's body. This is was to alow where it should protect. just because you could buy one didn't mean you could. Connections meant everything and Dracule had ordered one in advance which as taking a while.

Mechs had a different type of shield model and ran under a different type of system. Their shield battery and core were mostly made out of metal and another type of metal. Arkium. This crystal was easily mined, found, and much safer to handle but required much more of it means they weren't used for portable shields and mostly used for Mechs. The best way to get rid of shields was shock weapons but they required a special type of ammunition as well. So Dracule only thanked God for his sword, his constitution, and his learning ability with melee weapons.

"Sheilds huh... This Meriff guy must be wealthy. You either got to either steal or buy one of these things. Sheild cores aren't just things you can casually buy," Dracule stated making his way towards Concordia's entrance.

"Are they really that expensive?" Claptrap asked amazed at Concordia.

"Yep, the thing costs a fortune. Hyperion carries these things around like berries though." Dracule replied. Each battery core cost 100 million apiece. that didn't apply to the cost of charging it through. for a portable battery it cost 20 million but a person willing to sell one and make one were low with high corporations already stealing the craftsmen. Reaching the entrance they were met with a claptrap unit that presumed the role of a cop.

"Don't you make a move buster! Entry papers please!" The claptrap exclaimed.

"Just give him the-," Janey springs tried to explain before being interrupted by the police claptrap bot.

"Don't have papers welp you just got yourself another ticket," The claptrop bot reperhanded as he wrote down scripples oin his notepad and pointed it towards us.

"Look we're just try-, "Athena continued before being interrupted again.

"Resisting the ticket that's another ticket," It continued.

"FUCK YOU. YOU LITTLE SHIT OF A ROBOT AND YOUR TINY PEA BRAINED. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU!" Athena spat.

"Resisting a ticket again with excessive cussing to an officer. that's verbal abuse mam. You just earned another ticket," The claptrap reprehended again.

"I heard Janey springs gave you something over your comms what was it?" Dracule asked. It wasn't the first time he had met an annoying person before he had met worse. He had met many who had tried to be tough during interrogations. They were dealt with accordingly.

"Give it to the little shit. Don't need to stress too much," Dracule stated. Athena calming down understood and gave him the obiter. Causing the bot to have an..... Orgasm...

'What is this you're giving me oh... My... You're free... To go." He responded opening the entrance to Concordia allowing the gang in.

"That was easy," Dracule responded before taking his first step into Concordia.

"Pretty nice still disappointing. I had high expectations." Dracule sighed.

'Oh, look they have a bar! Claptrap let's go. Let's see how many I can down before passing out! It's been a while since I've had a good drink." Dracule smiled rushing in before looking up to see the sign.

"Nevermind lets turn back. Let's see the Meriff guy," Dracule sighed walking towards the elevator.

"Why the sour mood? I've known Moxxi she isn't a bad person per se," Athena said with a raised brow.

"I've heard rumors of the beauty inside and I don't really trust a woman who's slept with half of Pandora. She's a killer that one. Besides they say never to trust a woman's word when under the spell of alcohol," Dracule sighed.

"Whoever said that?" Claptrap asked.

"A good friend of mine he ran small-time gun manufacture rivaling that of Markus. Funnily his name was also Marcus last name Skelton. His son had been seduced by the witch his name Leroy Jenkins. The last name switched from his marriage. Things went south when he drank a bit too much. His son died mentally that day when he found out he had given all his money to her. His life left him. He ended up killing himself... When Marcus heard of his son's death I offered help. He declined. Last I heard he screamed his son's name one last time as rushed her bar. I lost a good friend that day and although I wanted to get revenge for him he stated he would rather leave it to his grave. I inherited half his heritage but gave the rest to his family members. They were a nice family. A smart kid with a bright mind and future. I hope she does well. Anyway I'm getting off-topic. In conclusion I hate that bitch with my soul. Wait wheres Claptrap?" Dracule panicked looking around.

0