Concordia, Another disapointment (2)
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dracule making his way towards the bar found claptrap on the ground being kicked viciously like a dead dog by some randoms. Looking around he saw everyone not bothering to even stop or help him. Some just stood there contemplating. A couple looked on but contemplated. Looking at someone writing something he asked if he could borrow his pencil.

"Hey mate chuck us your pencil real quick," Dracule ordered.

"No..." He stated before having a pistol aimed towards his head. Giving him his pencil Dracule made his way towards the three randoms.

"Oi, buddy want to see a magic trick?" Dracule asked one of them before slamming one of their heads on the pencil striking the pencil through their eyes socket and into their brain. Pulling the pencil out he pulled the head back before jamming it back into his throat. Now making his way to the second he swiped their legs dropping them to the floor. Grabbing the pencil he jammed it up his jaw breaking the pencil. Stomping on his head Dracules kicks turned red leaving a bloody puddle in its place. Now walking towards the thrid everyone gasped and rushed towards him holding him.

"All of you are sheep. All ready to be slaughtered. Unwilling to help others but yourself. No one hurts my friends and are left standing." Dracule muttered only heard to Claptrap. Dracule's blood lust escaping him froze Concordia to stand still everyone pausing not understanding what was happening. Even people around the world felt something was strange.

Lilith and Roland seeing Dracule now saw a demon in his wake. As everyone froze he slowly made his way to the third. Grabbing him by the neck he snapped it effortlessly. Letting go his body flopped onto the floor lifelessly a rag doll that had its string cut. Its fate sealed. Picking up claptrap he made his way out the bar.

"Let's go Claptrap before things get messier," Dracule ordered as he walked out his every step leaving a blood print.

"Thanks Dracule... No one really helped me before. Like at all." Claptrap explained.

"Don't worry about it." Dracule smiled under his bandana.

"What happened in there?" Athena asked before seeing Dracule's bloody cloak and boots.

"Clean up," Dracule insisted before making his way towards the elevator with Claptrap.

***

"Claptrap came inside the bar making a ruckus about how he would destroy Moxxi for killing his friends friend. She wasn't too happy seeing him again," Lilith explained.

"So some random guys came and bullied claptrap so what?" Mordecai asked confused.

"That attitude is exactly why he got so angry. That everyone was willing to ignore him, so he instead made a statement that day. A statement few could actually live up to," Athena said.

"Still damn he's ruthless." Brick said his hands crossed.

"Strange coming from a man who's known for punching people heads to mush. Yes he was ruthless, powerful and dangerous. Yet the man was more charismatic and kinder than jack. Though this story isn't mainly about him it seems your more interested in him than jack," Athena snickered.

"No, continue with your story," Lilith stated.

***

Making their way up to Elevator they were promptly stopped.

"This is the Meriff we arent expecting ah erm visitors today. Check up in another time," The Meriff spoke through the comms. Feeling a buzz Handsome jack called in.

"Have you guys met the Meriff yet?" He asked.

"No, the man just declined our way up to see him," Athena replied.

"Really? Oh, come on. He was my only guy that would know a thing or two about what's happening down there. Okay you might want to go see Moxxi she's my ex. Try and sweat talk to her if you can. She's our last hope." He sighed.

"This is the Meriff we are locking down Concordia no one is allowed to um leave Concordia or enter it. I repeat no one is leaving or entering." Meriff ordered from the comms.

"How annoying. I could just claw my way up but this jamming signal comes first beside's he might be busy anyway damaging his property won't help us," Dracule sighed before making his way back to the bar.

Walking to Moxxi's bar the atmosphere was still tense with The bloody prints being cleaned by a Claptrap unit. Walking toward the bar a couple looked at Dracule with mixed feelings. Dracule only looked at them with a deathly glare before making his way towards Moxxi. Moxxi pulling a gun on Dracule.

"I would I advise you to put the weapon down. I don't feel like killing you without getting paid for it," Dracule stated his hand on his blade.

"You killed my men. It cost me to pay the-," Moxxi stated before being interrupted by a stack of cash in front of her.

"That's 2 million. Money, it's probably the only thing you care about anyway. I came here looking for your help getting out of here. Jack told me you may have a way to help us," Dracule stated his hand still on his blade.

"Jack? Yeah I know a way sugar," She seductively stated making her way towards the back giving us a jammer. (AN: She's like a twitch Thot she likes money and only money. Power is hard to get so she spreads them legs and cashes in. It's not like she hasn't seen death either.)

"I don't know much but here's an override key it'll help you out," She explained. Making their way out they saw the couple still looking at Dracule. Athena seeing them call them out.

"Lilith? Roland? What are you doing on Elpis?" Athena asked the couple.

"Vacation after that disaster on pandora we decided to take a break from all that. I didn't expect you to be vault hunting again. Ah, uhm who's your friend?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah about that I don't really know his name..." Athena stated scratching her hair.

"Best we get moving claptrap before things get more awkward," Dracule snickered before rolling out with Claptrap who tripped down the stairs. Picking him up they made their way to the back entrance.

0