Concordia, Another disapointment (3)
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reaching the back entrance they received a transmission from Moxxi who was chuckling from the other side.

"Yeah, about that transmitter you're going to have to place them up on the towers manually, on the satellite dishes to find a frequency to manually open that door. Sorry, not sorry." She stated finishing her transmission.

"Jokes on her, We won't be needing to do that," Dracule smirked grabbing the transmitter and placing a small data chip on it. Placing it on the door it showed all possible doors and entrance connected to the Merrifs system through his ECHOdevice.

"I got good news and bad news," Dracule smirked under his bandana.

"Bad news?" Athena asked.

"We aren't going through this door for some reason the atrinqual frequency inside the Gizmo hypochrithy is jammed," Dracule explained.

"Of course and that means?" Athena asked again.

"We're going to have to go through a different location," He grinned making his way to Moxxie's bar.

"Good news I know the perfect location," He snickered.

"Say what was that chip you put in the Transmitter or override key?" She asked Dracule as they entered Moxxi's bar.

"Well, I have a certain set of skills and that set of skills lead me to many connections. One of those said connections was Dahl," Dracule explained before returning to Moxxi's bar.

"If you're looking for Moxxi she isn't here. If you want a drink I'm happy to help." The claptrap unit explained moving around and giving bar drinks to some of the customers.

"Oh, no. I ain't here for no drink." Dracule snickered before making his way towards a slot machine and putting the transmitter on it. Swinging the handle down it opened a secret compartment to the back revealing Moxxi wearing an engineer's clothing fixing a robot.

"Oh my, what do we have here," Dracule sarcastically smirked waving his hands as if surprised.

"Oh, my... I didn't know you were like this Moxxi." Athena stated surprised.

"WOW!" Claptrap exclaimed.

"Oh, and would you look at that! The door I'm looking for. Let's go, gang," Dracule smiled before making his way to the secret back entrance.

"Listen here sugar if you tell anyone I'll get my son to bury you five feet under yah here!" She spat in a southern accent.

"Oh, watch out guys. She's gonna get her son to get us I'm so scared," Dracule ridiculed before slapping the override key and leaving to the jamming signal.

***

"Say you never needed to go through Moxxi's bar didn't you," Athena revealed.

"Nope," Dracule smiled before walking away.

*THOOOOOOOOOOOMZSH!"

'Jack here just reporting in but I got ambiguous coordinates of where the jamming signal might be. I need you guys to hurry as the lost legion now has full control of Helio's death beam and they want to destroy the whole of Elpis. The eye of Helios is under there control, So, yeah. She's just targeting the core of the moon, don't panic she's just trying to blow up the whole moon.*Bang* I'm still getting shot at but having the gang here is really helping. I may have also got shot saving Nisha but I think it's good. stay safe," He reported before sending us the coordinates.

"Janey springs here just what the hells was that. The whole bloody moon shook." Janey springs asked.

"Death laser. I guess we need to hurry," Dracule stated.

"Man if only we had a vehicle to get there," Dracule sighed walking.

"EAT MY SHOE GRINDER. DIO IS OUR TRUE GOD. THE WORLD IS BUT A LIE!!!" A bandit screamed inside a vehicle spat drifting towards them.

"How convenient," Dracule muttered dashing towards him and slashing the man's head off clean. Walking to the vehicle a shot was heard.

*Throom*

*Bang*

Dracule turning his head saw Claptrap all by himself killing Kragons that nearly rushed towards Dracule's back.

"Did you tell him to do that?" Dracule asked Athena.

"No," She admitted.

"Thanks, Claptrap lets get going before we lose our employer," Dracule smiled fist-pumping claptrap.

Driving they eventually came across another Claptrap unit inside an air bubble. Walking towards the claptrap unit it turned to see the vault hunters.

'Greetings strangers! It is nice to meet you! It has been a long time since I've met real people! If you want to go through here you need to be a member of our gang! The best gang in the world! Our gang is called... Uhm... I forgot. All I know is that our gang is the best in the whole entire universe! To be apart of our gang you need to kill our enemy gang members here the coordinates, bye." The claptrap explained before going back to his broken dashboard.

"Say Dracule he does know that his system interface is broken?" Claptrap asked.

"No, sadly his ignorance is what keeps him from going insane its best if we leave him be," Dracule explained seeing the ignorant bot continue his sad life no know he had been abandoned by the only people who he thought was his friends. Claptrap only looked at the bot saddened.

"That would've been me wouldn't it," Claptrap murmured.

"You know I could open that door and save time but that would reveal that he was abandoned by his own "gang". Not only will his gang members attack him because they forgot he existed but the lie he forced himself will break. It's up to you claptrap if you want to save time or we go around to the other entrance," Dracule explained to the contemplating claptrap.

"What do you think?" Dracule asked.

"Let's open up the door." Claptrap stated determinedly.

Dracule slapping the Transmitter on the door opened it.

"Hey! Who the hell opened the damn door? Hold up. Tresspassers! Shoot!" A bandit screamed shooting towards Dracule, Athena, and claptrap. Slicing the bullets that got close to claptrap and Athena he pushed forward while they fired back. Focusing on themselves though they missed protecting the claptrap unit that was unfortunately caught in the crossfire and was left dying.

0