Exposed (1)
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claptrap seeing the corpse of the dead claptrap unit closed his eyes while paying respects. Turning back to the enemies he shot back with newfound conviction. Lifting his weapon he blasted away. His every bullet piercing an enemy or wall.

"Die you suckers!" He screamed remembering his time on pandora. Thinking about those moments on pandora his anger grew. For years Claptrap units were mistreated. Robots who were subjected to unnecessary hate and destruction just for existing. It was unforgivable.

"Die!" Claptrap pushed rolling forward.

Dracule and Athena seeing Claptraps conviction only looked in amazement.

"Who knew a tin can could feel so much," Athena muttered smiling seeing the brave bot pushing forward. Tripping, claptrap pushed himself back.

"Not bad," Dracule smiled.

"But I know you can do better," Dracule continued. Still casually slicing the bullets.

"Since you decided to get serious I will as well," Dracule smiled.

"Your conviction has moved me, leave the rest to me," Dracule grinned.

Twirling the blade he slashed horizontally causing all the buildings to lift upwards with every living being in front of Dracule to be sliced in half. The world paused as he finished sheathing his blade leaving the world to continue processing what just happened.

*Thzoom*

Claptrap and Athena seeing everything in half looked in shock and awe. Claptrap looking on in respect once more.

"WHAT THE FLIPPING DINGO WAS THAT BELLY?" A voice screeched through the comms.

"I think it's intruders red. Holy Kragon red do you see what I'm seeing?" Belly commented seeing golden demonic eyes stare directly into the cameras. Belly seeing the cameras also saw the mountain of bodies that were diced in half throughout the compound.

"Let's get moving," Dracule stated before moving out.

***

Making their way towards the Coordinates they were met with some Bandits still alive. They were dealt with accordingly. Claptrap finishing the remnants of the bandits entered the main hub of the compound entering they were greeted to a midget and Fatman.

"You came to the wrong house fool!" Belly shouted shooting towards Dracule. Athena seeing the incoming projectile used her shield to protect him.

"I see you're finally using that shield of yours," Dracule joked before pulling out his sword and slicing the leg off Belly and finishing off red.

"NO! RED!" Belly shrieked.

Stepping on Belly's head Dracule aimed his sword on his head and slowly stabbed it down. Ordering Athena and claptrap up to destroy the signal he made his way towards a small corner of the room.

"Listen here Belly. I'm not really in the mood for stalling. Do you know anything about the jamm-," Dracule stated before hearing a buzz from Ned's jacket.

"Red? Belly? Where are you? What the flaming heck pickle is going on there? You haven't picked up my calls it's the Meriff. I'm getting worried. Zarpedon and her legion are getting on my back. I don't know how long I've got. The jamming signal is gone." The Meriff stated calling from Concordia.

"Oh boy, I can't wait to tell jack this," Dracule smiled.

"Your not Red or Belly... Oh, no." The Meriif stated before cutting off his own signal.

"Hey, guy we have the signal down. We got a little caught up in killing some bandits but we're done now," Athena explained making her way down while carrying claptrap as stairs were his archnemesis.

"OH yeah! We lights. We got security and most importantly access to the other docking bay. More ships! Jack here, the signal has finally stopped. I'm going to fly down to Concordia I finally got a ship but I'm going to have to come down there alone since we need this area secured." Jack explained.

"Anyway did anything interesting happen when you shut down that signal?" Jack asked.

"Red? Belly? Where are you? What the flaming heck pickle is going on there? You haven't picked up my calls it's the Meriff. I'm getting worried. Zarpedon and her legion are getting on my back. I don't know how long I've got. The jamming signal is gone" Real interesting alright. That buddy of yours is tickling someone else's tumor," Dracule joked before making his way back to their vehicle.

"The Meriff's been working for Zarpedon this whole time! Araagk. I'll meet you at concordia see you soon. We're going to have a talk with this guy," Jack replied.

"I'm not going to torture anyone for you Jack." Athena spat.

"Torture? Calm down. We're gonna not gonna hurt him till we find out what his deal is," Jack reasoned.

"Well if it ever does get to that point I'm always here to help." Dracule offered.

"Do you like torture?" Athena asked Dracule who only shooked his head.

"I'm not a fan of torture but its the easiest way of obtaining information besides the people I've killed have usually committed some sort of crime anyway." Dracule reasoned.

"And what if that person was innocent what then?" She asked. Claptrap walking past the fallen Claptrap unit paid his respects one more time.

"That's the thing missy. When you're face is unknown and your name is the only thing that you have. You get to choose your contracts. You get to pick your targets. With power, you get to choose what you want without restriction. I'm not only unknown but powerful. I know who I'm killing from the day they were born to the day they were slaughtered by me. A bandit will always be a bandit," Dracule explained hopping into the vehicle with claptrap, Athena still outside of it arguing.

"And what if that person was trying to turn to a better leaf what then?"Athena spat.

"Good on them but depending on what they did I would feel no guilt. Morality is but an unstable scale. Lean towards too much to justice and good you are blinded by it. Steep to low and you're devoured by it. Every day the scale changes and it's up to you what you want to do. I'm selfish Athena, I'm lazy. I'll kill whoever I want on one day and the next save it. Let's go before things get sourer," Dracule explained before driving away with Athena.

'Fucking hell. The amount of bullshit I gotta spill to keep this girl quiet. Like damn this was supposed to be a simple elimination mission. Like calm down you're not the only one that could go crazy any moment,' Dracule thought in his head as he drove.

0