War starts with Terror (1)
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dracule making his way down with Moxxie and Claptrap went down the long corridors that the Meriff's front entrance boasted. Walking past the sliced corpses and destroyed Turents they made their way towards the elevator and exited down. Hearing a buzz on claptrap's ECHO device they answered to hear it was jack.

"We're making a freaking robot army, baby! Hell yeah! The shopping list is simple: Some serious combat chassis and top of the line military AI to run them. Word is, springs is the lady for the AI. Lemme talks to Mox real quick... Hey Mox baby. Do you know where I can build some kick-ass robot bodies?" Jacks asked the noise of vigorous tapping also coming from his side.

"Since that death laser is going to kill, well, everyone, I know who might be willing to scout around for Hardware Leme talk to them and get back to you," Moxxie replied before disconnecting.

"Sounds good. Let's hustle people! We've got a moon to save. The people of Helio's and Elpis count on us," Jack exclaimed. Reaching the bottom the gang made their way to the Hanger where Janey springs sat waiting.

***

"What did you think of Jack and Dracule when you first met them, lil?" Mordecai asked.

"Jack? Considering he was the guy Moxxie left you for? I didn't like him," Lilith explained.

"You don't like anybody, lil," Mordecai shot back

"I like Brick." She retorted.

"So the what of Dracule? What about him?" Mordecai asked.

"Booyah," Brick exclaimed.

"He was... Different. He was like a monster. Even now a get goosebumps from that moment in the bar. It's one thing to kill someone... but with a pencil? That's a whole different experience. Similar to Wilhelm yet different. Wilhelm when he took firestone was like extermination. Dracule? He felt like an annihilation. Wilhelm killed but Dracule slaughtered. In that bar It felt instant. He didn't struggle when he fought. He just... did it you know?" Lilith explained.

"Hmm," Mordecai responded.

***

"How yah going? I finally got all my stuff in here. Welcome to my new store: Springs Emporium," She smiled twirling her hair while looking at Athena. Athena seeing her move froze while blushing.

"Jack sent us here. He said you would know something about creating a robot army," Dracule interrupted causing the awkward atmosphere to disappear. Athena catching her bearings spoke up instead.

"Do you know where we would be able to create a robot army?" Athena asked crossing her arms her attitude spinning a whole one-eighty. Dracule looking around the Hanger found many claptrap units bustling around while maintenance  Jack's ship. Seeing them bump into each other he started to think about how his claptrap was so intelligent.

"Do you know if cows eat there own poop?" Claptrap asked Dracule.

'And to think I thought you were smart... Come on, claptrap....' Dracule thought disappointed before answering shaking his head.

"No Claptrap I believe they don't," Dracule stated before hearing Janey and Athena's conversation.

"Yeah, I heard from Moxxi and jack that you're after some Military AI. Big Soz, but your best bet is a mate of mine. A little ankle-biter by the name of Pickle he's a little weasel I tell yah. A lovable one though. He live's in the outlands. He's almost impossible to reach, mind, but I can help with that. Take this scrambler. Now then I'll upload coordinates of an old Dahl garage to your ECHO. Get going I'll explain on the way," Janey ordered before going off to write a poem.

"Hey jack can we borrow your ship?" Dracule asked jack through his ECHOdevice.

"Sure just type in my password here I just sent it to you," Jack stated before going back to scrolling through the Meriff's files.

"P0rN.doc I wonder what this is? Lemon party?" Jack muttered.

Dracule receiving the passcode only thought about the fact that the ship wasn't run by any key but activation code. Looking at the code he only frowned.

'1456l0ve367y0u<346. That's quite the password,' Dracule thought before starting the ship and flying away.

***

"Hey... It's jack right? I'm Roland. Moxxi dropped me a line, said you need a hand building robots? My... uh, colleague, Lillith, and I spotted an old Dahl industrial complexes dotted around the area. A scout might solve your hardware problem. We'll let you know." Roland explained before going.

"Sound's good! ECHO me when you got something." Jack replied.

"Hey, Athena I'm picking some radio waves from an unknown signal. I believe we have found our Pickle and he seems to be an ankle-bitter just Like how springs described," Dracule joked seeing what seemed to be ten-year-old spying on a Dahl facility. Landing down the ten-year-old froze before panicking and going behind his bed to hide. Grabbing his pistol the kid awaited the stranger's intrusion.

0