13 Poison is Overrated!
1.5k 9 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You will now be on trial for your crimes against the clan!" Said the old kobold sitting in the center of the room.

"Me?" I asked looking at the old kobolds sitting on their makeshift stone thrones surrounding the bonfire in the center of the large hall inside the cave.

Such a hall I found myself in at this moment with my hands tied waiting for my trial to begin.

"The council here calls this trial to..."

Hearing the kobold talk about my crimes I wasn't paying attention, in my mind I could only wonder...

'How the hell I got...'

[How the hell did you get here?]
And here goes Tiamat.
[Seriously?I spent five minutes watching your funny videos... I mean, checking your mental health and you get yourself on trial in a court of law.]

"...attacking a kin..."

'Good morning to you too Tiamat, these five minutes of yours lasted about twenty-four hours... wait? Is a day in this world twenty-four hours? Well you get it... You were gone for a whole day.'

"...food theft..."

[Why didn't you call me? I...]

'I just woke up.'

[I know I told you not to disturb me while i watch... but you could have at least...]

"...danger to the clan..."

'That's not it, like I said, I just woke tied up here.'

[Oh...]
[What's the last thing you remember?]

"...threat..."

'You tell me, don't you have that weird little power to see my memories like it's a movie or something?'

[Yes, but as you may have noticed, doing it takes a long time, so why don't you show this girl some love and spill out the beans.]

"...Cursed..."

'That guy really likes to talk... Looks like we got some time before he's done.'
I looked at the kobold who got up from the throne and was giving a heartfelt speech saying how dangerous I am or something.

"...guardian..."

'looks like it will take a while...'
I said with a shrug.
'Okay, since there's nothing to do until he's finished talking, I'll tell you.

'It all started...'


Earlier...

'What to choose...'

[...So what will it be?]

'Don't rush me, I'm thinking!'

[Just choose something, I won't be here all day waiting, you know?]

'You literally will, not like you can get out of my head... wait, you can't, can you? My head won't explode if you try, will it?'

[Stop freaking out, and choose something...]

'You didn't answer...'

[I CAN'T EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!] She smirked in my mind. [...yet.]

'Wait... what?'

[Hehehe]

'D-don't joke around with that!' I sighed.
'...Is hard to choose okay! I almost died and if I choose wrong next time there won't be the almost part, just go watch your videos and I'll call you when I'm ready to choose.

[Aye aye captain!]
[ Just listen to my advice and don't think too much about it.]
[Tiamat out!]

Now that things got quiet let me check the status again...

[Status]

Name: Nameless  Status: Cursed(Berserk) - Locked
Level: 02/20  Class: Sorcerer/Red Dragon - Locked
Stats:
Skills: Spells:
Hp: 8/20 Dark Vision (Kobold) - 
Beginner
Scorch Breath - Locked
Mp: 16/16 Jiu jtsu  -
Intermediate

Str:

5
Meditation - Beginner
Draconic(Kobold) - Intermediate
Dex: 12
Vit: 10
Int: 8
Wis: 7
Cha: 8
Skill Points: 1

Let's start by seeing what these skills do...

Jiu jtsu (Intermediate) - Fighting style used to take down and dominate an opponent.

Jiu Jitsu and Dark vision is practically self-explanatory, it seems that my time training self-defense in my last life paid off.

Dark Vision (Kobold) - Let you see in the dark.

About this draconic...

Draconic (Kobold) - Draconic language for dummies.

Ouch! That's just rude.

Scorch Breath - Locked

I can't seem able to open the locked stuff, I could ask Tiamat, but better not to bother her right now since I'm gonna call her later to use the skill point. Note to self, ask Tiamat about the locked stuff.

My wounds still hurt a lot, should I try this meditation skill I got?

Meditation (Beginner) - calms the mind and increases Hp/Mp regeneration during the duration of the skill - host need to be seated for the skill to activate.

After I don't know how many hours I opened my eyes, realizing that my body wasn't hurt anymore.

Taking off my bandages and checking my hp in the status window I found that my wounds had healed leaving only small scratches and torn scales.

Hp: 19/20 Mp: 16/16

As the relief washed over me, I felt an immense hunger, reminding myself that I hadn't actually eaten anything since I ended up in this world.

Looking at the questionable piece of meat the old kobold brought in, I tried not to think about its insectoid origin and bit it, swallowing it all in an instant.
Amazingly it wasn't bad, it tasted like chicken.

[Host was poisoned.]

 

38