Chapter 16: Dressing Up for The Event
4.6k 24 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The five of them left the bathhouse in a hurry. They bathed much longer than expected. Artar’s mother reminded the girls of the current state of affairs. The current time was 16:55, which meant that they wasted almost an hour in the bath! They had to get dressed quickly, because the firsts guests arrived at five o'clock.

It’s not my fault we took so long, Artar thought.

The girls sprinted to the clothing room while making sure they weren’t sweating.

Once they arrived at the dress room, ten maids were waiting for their arrival. They stood side-by-side, two maids for each person ready to dress them up.

“Sorry, we’re late,” my mother said with an apologetic expression on her face.

“It’s no problem, my lady. You had your own personal reasons,” said the maid, who appeared to be the leader amongst them. The maid was a woman of age, she had wrinkles in her face, which made her appear like a friendly, old lady. One could see she used to be a beautiful woman back when she was young. But time is the biggest enemy of womankind. Not much of her former youth was visible on her face.

She then looked at Artar, and what she saw stunned her for a few seconds. She carefully studied the prince’s face, almost staring at her until she asked, “My prince, is that you? You… you look so gorgeous and feminine… If I didn’t know you were the prince—I knew since you were small—I would have thought you were a girl for certain, not just any girl, but the most breathtaking girl I’ve seen in my entire life.” The maid then quickly bowed her head.

“Apologies, my prince. I got carried away, let’s make sure you’ll look absolutely magnificent this evening.”

Artar nodded his head.

She felt out of place, dressing with all the girls. She was still a boy, after all.

Maybe they don’t see me as a boy… or it’s the fact that I’m five years of age… Let’s hope it’s the latter… I would love to see Oliver’s reaction if he found out I bathed and now I’m getting dressed with the girls. He would die of jealousy! Artar laughed in her mind.

She had a sly grin on his face, which worried the maid who would dress him.

“Is something wrong, my prince?” asked the maid. She saw the grim look on Artar’s face and thought something displeased him.

“No, it’s nothing, please go do what you intended to do.”

“Very well, my prince. I assume you would prefer if I called you handsome, but I cannot lie… You’re beautiful instead, so beautiful in fact that the most beautiful women I saw in my life seemed pale compared to you.”

“Thanks, I feel flattered, b—”

“I’m not done yet, young man,” she said while interrupting me, “your golden hair, it’s short, but it only enhances your beauty. Your body is so delicate, I’m afraid I’ll break you when I touch you. I’m sure you’ll shine in everything I put you in.”

“Please hurry then, the guests will arrive in a few minutes.”

“Let them wait, you’re not leaving this room until you look the best you can!”

Artar looked at his mother for help. She overheard the conversation and smirked, “sorry honey can’t help you there. She has a point, it would be a waste to rush and dress you in something which would make you look bad, although that would be impossible.”

Artar nodded in defeat and let the maid run wild. She almost sprinted towards the room which stored all the lavish cloths. All the other maids went inside as well, but the head-maid came back first.

She held a pair of lavish-looking underwear in her hands and walked towards Artar.

“My prince, please pull of your cloths and pull this on.”

Artar panicked. If she would undress herself in front of the maids, they would know she was a girl for sure!

She picked up the underwear and went to the bathroom which was a room left of the clothing room.

The maid wanted to say something, but she decided she wouldn’t. Artar was now inside the bathroom and undressed herself. She pulled off the cloths she was currently wearing and tossed them aside. Artar was standing butt-naked in front of a gigantic mirror. She was currently looking at herself and she felt guilty.

I used to be a 37-year-old man yet here I am looking at the naked body of a five-year-old loli… May the lord forgive my sins, were her thoughts.

Artar pulled on the underwear the maid brought her and strangely enough, it fitted      quite well. The underwear was unisex and emphasized her bigger hips. Artar couldn’t help but look at her own legs, they were so long… It made her look like a supermodel. Her waist—in contrast to Artar’s broader hips—were a lot thinner than when she used to be a boy. She knew it already, but reminded herself unconsciously again. She was a world-class beauty now.

Artar left the bathroom wearing her new underwear. Every single person in the room stared at her in awe, including all the maids and the girls. The sight of such a good-looking person mesmerized them.

“My prince, oh my god, you look absolutely stunning! Let me pick the other cloths.”

She hurriedly ran towards the closet room again. She came back with a lot of cloths this time. She held the most prestige cloths a person could wear in her hand. She came to Artar and dressed her up like a doll.

Artar’s was now wearing a beautiful imperialistic uniform with lots of exquisite-looking decorations. The suit was white of color and boasted golden epaulettes. It was fastened to her shoulders with white-gold colored shoulder straps. It made Artar feel uncomfortable, because she had the feeling it made her shoulders look narrower than they actually were. One of the many decorations was the insignia of the Divine Zalem Empire—a beautiful golden-colored dragon—which was a symbol for Zalem’s supreme prestige. Only the emperor himself and his direct heir—even not his wife—could wear it. One could instantly recognize the most prestigious people in the room.

The pants of the suit were so tight that they were comparable to skinny jeans. They were also white and made Artar’s pretty long legs shine. The shoes were golden-colored and diamonds decorated it to fancy it up.

The maid added two more things to finish the look. Firstly—A golden belt, placed around her waist. The belt made her waist seem even smaller, Artar didn’t know if the maid did this on purpose or not and lastly to top it off—A eye-catching coronet. Made by the empire’s finest craftsmen. Gems and jewels decorated the golden coronet with the most expensive material one could find. The coronet alone would have cost an astronomical outrageous amount. About 500.000 platinum coins, which is more than the total amount some kingdoms in the empire even made.

“My prince, I think you are ready. What do you think?”

Artar walked towards the nearest mirror and looked at herself and screamed in a high-pitched voice which sounded nothing like a boy’s, “I look like a fricking girl in drag!”

43