Chapter 1
132 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yulan learned all that he could from Jay about humans and it is morning now. He completely ignored Jay's suggestion of wearing a bush down below the reason was 'I heard humans wear something to cover that up' and Yulan does not see any point in it at all.

Yulan was sitting on the dead grass, his slender flawless porcelain white legs spread out in front of himself, and he had given up on trying to stand up along with not feeling motivated at all. Not to mention he has been a tree for 5,000 years and has never been uprooted in any kind of way.

'Everything near by has been turned into ashes. The near by gossiping flowers. The grass. The near by trees.' Yulan thought and he briefly wondered if the roots of the flowers and the roots of the trees were turned into ash too. If not then after some time will come back and maybe the near by trees will actually decide to no longer slumber, but that is highly unlikely to be honest. 'The gossiping flowers were rather funny. I hope they can come back. It does not matter if those trees come back or not. The grass rarely ever talked when it does always the same complaining about being stepped on by various creatures.'

Yulan shrugged his shoulders, moved his head, and looked up at the peaceful looking sky. There is something massive up there. Is it....

“Wow, Jay! Look at that massive female bird!” Yulan exclaimed loudly while looking up at the sky his light blue eyes with pure amazement for he has never seen a bird that huge in his entire life and his right index finger pointing at the 'massive female bird'.

“That’s not a bird.” Jay said in a trembling voice and his feathers shaking in fear. “It’s a dragon and it’s a male dragon. Can’t you see what is hanging down below it is two….”

“Are you sure that’s not a bird?” Yulan calmly questioned the little bluejay while having a little frown on his pink lips. “Look it is completely solid in color too which means female bird.”

“I’m certain! Ah I can’t believe there is a dragon and we might die because you keep on insulting him by calling him a female bird.” Jay whispered softly and he was very tempted to fly away, but alas he was hatched in a tree near-by Yulan a few years ago and he has known the beautiful yulan magnolia tree since hatching from an egg. “I’m too young to die. I have not found a cute female bird and have her lay eggs. No future generations of me. I have failed in my life. I have failed my parents. I have failed my ancestors.”

“Now that I can see a bit clearer does not have any feathers. Looks like scales. Wow a massive fish that can fly. A fish gender is very difficult to tell and certain fish can also switch gender.” Yulan commented quietly ignoring the crying little bluejay and his light blue eyes were still staring up at the flying creature with wonder.

“Yulan! I told you he is a dragon! Not a female bird. Not a fish. Read my beak...He is a dragon.” Jay’s voice sounded a bit tired and exhausted.

-

In the morning a black dragon with golden eyes was slowly flying around after an entire night of recovering. He had suffered from releasing all of the energy he had built up for 1,000 years last night. No longer a teen dragon. He has become a full-fledge adult dragon and felt very proud of himself for surviving through that intense heavenly tribulation. His name is Wang Hei and he had figured he would return back to his home planet after a week for this remote planet is pretty nice and has such nice weather so no rush to return home.

“Looks like the lightning had hit that section of trees.” Wang Hei muttered sheepishly to himself and then he noticed there is an adorable naked young man down below sitting on the dead grass. After a minute he heard the voice of the adorable naked young man and what he had heard was extremely shocking ‘Wow, Jay! Look at that massive female bird!’. The adorable naked young man has a very beautiful and cute sounding voice, but that sentence was a huge blow to him.

Wang Hei suffered from such a huge shock that he nearly dropped to the ground, but luckily he managed to steady himself and kept his wings moving while debating whether or not to land near that adorable naked young man to correct him by informing ‘I’m a male dragon’. It is not like he wants to have a closer view of that adorable young man not at all.

Hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/* What do you think of Yulan? A reminder Yulan is a 5,000 year old yulan magnolia tree who has always remained in the same spot and only seeing/hearing Animals & Plant Life so he does not have human-like views.

11