Chapter 2
994 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own Harry Potter or related works only the OC

Timeskip 11 years old

A lot of things have happened since we found the Ravenclaw's diadem, for one thing dad has moved most of his money from Gringotts to the Switz Dwarf bankers, so that should he ever die the ministry won't be able to use my heritage as an excuse to take all the money.

After years of fusing my magic with my body potions and spells seemed to have become less and less effective, another interesting thing that I discovered about my body was the fact that it got stronger the more I trained, but I couldn't train continuously really hard in impossible difficulty like in an anime. It was a more gradual increase in power where I just needed to train to my limits while also getting proper rest. Just like a normal humans training.

I also learned French much to my dad's anger. Fortunately he still gave me the diadem to help me learn French, since I was going to need it when I attended Beau Batons.

I think we both knew the moment I left the country I wouldn't come back for a long time, so he gave me the diadem in order to help me study, and as I was about to leave for school, a part of me was afraid that I was changing canon by doing this but, I reasoned that if I ever felt like it I could always come back and be a professor in Hogwarts.

It didn't take me long to get there seeing as I used the magic boat ride that led directly to the French ministry of magic from where I could just catch the magic bus to the village near beau Batons.

A few days later I ended up going to the school using a boat with the rest of first years, the boat ride was quit fun thought most of us were to busy at the spectacle that was happening in front of us to talk to each other.

We saw what I would assume to be the bird form of the veelas flying overhead while singing it was quit beautiful.

After all the show we were led to the dining hall where we would be shown to the first year table, and the school headmaster gave us a speech and after that we started to eat.

Timeskip 2 years 

For most part Beau Batons was a really beautiful school and the food was also quit good a lot different from the fat filled food that was probably served in Hogwarts.

I really didn't understand how Hogwarts claimed to be different from other schools seeing as the classes were really similar other than the fact that the school had a proper history teacher and potions professor.

I also discovered that one of my teachers was Olypme Maxime, not that our relationship would ever be more than a teacher student relationship, she just wasn't my type. On interesting note no one was willing to bully me thanks to my size and the fact that weak spells are useless against me and using any powerfull spells could lead you to a lot of trouble.

On a horrible note I just got a note from ministry telling me that my father had died, it also included the fact that there were taxes my father had forgotten to pay, which I call bulshit since my dad always made sure to pay his taxes. They probably realised that dad didn't have a single galleon in the country, I mean he had long since sold all land and property in the country while moving all things that had any value to the dwarf bank in Switzerland, which much like it's muggle counterpart stayed neutral and never let any government look what was inside. As for the matter of taxes thankfully my dad made sure to make a copy of all transactions that he made which was in the possession of my dwarf lawyer, which I sent to handle all the issues since I am not taking a single step back on the country till I am old enough and with enough political clout for them to not be able to do anything.

The most amazing so far is the fact that, unlike my last life I had already started to show signs of having both a six and a lot of muscles, fortunately while it was on the muscular side I didn't look like a disgusting wall of muscle. Heck I even started to notice eyeing me whenever I do my regular workout routine with only short trousers, not that I am complaining, but I have started to notice the fact that I have entered puberty seeing as I started to check out every girl that I see.

Timeskip 5 years later

I can't believe how amazing my school life was, once it was discovered that I am immune to the veela charm a lot of girls who were part veela wanted to go on a date with me since the moment they stand in front of a boy he would start drooling like his mouth was a fountain, unfortunately most of the time it did end up just being a date where they tried to see how it felt like to date a guy like a normal girl, there were exceptions thought I expected there to be more seeing as I looked like really close to Hercules from f*te series.

Thankfully I was able to always stay at the top of my year thanks to the Ravenclaw's diadem, but there were times when I had to retake tests just so the teachers knew that I wasn't cheating.

Interestingly enough Hogwarts lost a lot of face a few years back after one of their student was murdered while the culprit was never found, heck the back lash became international after it was discovered that the student was sacrificed for a dark ritual, well I guess without me around Tom wasn't able to find anyone stupid or with something dangerous enough to take the fall. I wander if the previous headmaster knew about this, he was a Black after all, he must have had some way to tell how she died and fearing that they would think he killed her for some dark ritual he must have used the first idiot he could get his hands on in canon.

Not like it matters now seeing as I can't even get into the country because of those sharks always trying to take all of my father's money.

On a bright side now I own a castle in france, yup I bought it with my inheritance. It was more to do with the fact that I needed a place to live and thanks to my stupid idea of constantly training my body there was cases of me breaking this whenever I forgot to hold back and even I couldn't afford to pay for constant repairs. There were weakening potions which made a person weaker, unfortunate because of my defense they usually didn't last longer then fre hours. In the end I ended up using them for whenever my dates chose to spend the night over. If it wasn't for this potion I think I would have died a vergin this life, as for dating someone my mental age well when I hit puberty it seemed like I had lost my mind as I dated any woman that was hot enough. I am not really proud of that but puberty seemed to hit me a lot harder in this life than my last life.

Well now that I am graduating as the top of my class, I know I can get a lot of jobs if I apply now but, I still plan on doing some things before I start looking for a job.

14