Chapter 3
938 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own Harry Potter or related works only the OC

Well after the graduation ceremony, the first thing I did was book a boat trip to China, I would have liked to travel by plane, but plane tickets are expensive as fuck. 

It took months to get from France to China, while it took long time to get from France to China the biggest problem wasn't the long journey but rather how to join the wizarding organisation, that the muggle community know as the shaolin monks. Yup they are wizards I mean who doesn't know about the mysterious techniques of the shaolin monks.

After spending a lot of money, in a bar I discovered the way to join the shaolin monks, thought after realising the way I really wanted to get a time turner and punch myself in the face. 

The method involved sitting in front of the temple till they accept you, yup as a martial arts movie fan I felt like bashing my head against the wall. Unfortunately the last time I bashed my head against a wall it ended with the wall breaking and me getting a month of detention.

For those who were wandering how I was talking to them, well I was simply talking in Chinese. As the possessor of the Ravenclaw's diadem I was easily able to learn any language I wanted, thought I wasn't stupid enough to learn every language in the world. So I only learned languages that I deemed important enough like french ss I was living in France, Latin for spells and Chinese since I planned on coming to China.

So there I was sitting in front of the temple with my legs crossed for the next six month, drinking rain water and eating tree barks and grass near me with bugs if I got lucky.

After six months of sitting in front of the temple, the monks were finally willing  to let me enter the temple. Thought when I asked if they had something like a cultivation technique like in a cultivation novel, they just laughed at my face since to them it sounded like something a kid dreamed up. 

Fortunately they did have a combat techniques that work in conjecture with a persons magic to fight at a superhuman level.

I would spend the next three years learning those those techniques, the only reason it didn't take me longer was the fact that those magic techniques work under similar principles as my giant blood, the only difference being the fact that i am supposed to strengthen my body rather than fuse the magic.

There was also the fact that I had the Ravenclaw's diadem to make some of the more complicated techniques easier to understand.

After learning things that would be useful to me, I asked to leave the shaolin temples. Thought I did have to swear a strange magical oath that basically said, I won't teach anyone the special shaolin magical techniques without bringing them to the temple for examination. The strangeness of the oath being the fact that it was semi sentient allowed it to tell when I am breaching the oath. 

When I asked them about the chance of it ever getting full satience, they had a look of understanding before explaining the fact that the magic oath was created with the intended purpose of never getting full satience, so I shouldn't worry as were that to ever happen the oath will destroy itself without harming the one who made it. Unfortunately the secret of how the oath was made is a mystery that was lost to time.

After being reassured multiple times I made the oath before leaving the shaolin temples to go to my next destination. Interesting enough the oath didn't stop me from teaching others matrial arts just teaching others the magic techniques.

From China I left on a boat for Africa which became a nightmare since not only did it take the boat a long time to reach Aftica, it was even attacked by pirates on the way, and yes for those who don't know there are still pirates in the modern era, real pirates who are monsters in human skin rather than one piece style.

When the boat I was on was attacked by those pirates, the first thing I did was knock them unconscious using my matrial arts. The moment the captain overcame his shock of how I knocked all the pirates unconscious, he started to give the order to kill all of them. When I saw the crew members murdering the unconscious pirates I threw up everything in my stomach, thankfully the captain seemed to realise the fact that this was the first time I saw someone being killed, and as a thank you for saving him and the rest of the crew he helped me get over the fact that I was responsible for killing over a dozen people. 

For the rest of the journey it was mostly smooth sailing, thought there were some unpredictable weathers every now and than, but it wasn't something an experienced sailor couldn't handle.

After reaching the African continent, I was surprised that there were people sold in broad daylight. I knew that the UN hadn't really gotten to destroying the slave trade yet but as a person from the 21st century it was still really shocking.

Unfortunately for the next part of my plans, I needed to do something that I really wish I didn't have to do, but I didn't think I could afford to not do this step. I then went to the place where the slave children were kept and looked over the children for any child that might be magical, as most adult magical would be able to escape, by using magic.

It didn't take me long to find that a girl who smelled magical to me, being a half giant gave me a very powerful sense of smell. The child looked like a 8 year old girl, but from how malnourished the child was I would guess her age to be about 10 years old.

After buying the girl I made sure to get her something to proper to eat and allowed her to rest properly. It would be a few days later when she looked better that I got her to lead me to her village. At first she was hesitant, till I explained to her the fact that all I wanted to do was to meet the shamen in her village, after which I showed her some simple magic tricks to convince her that all I wanted to do was talk to the shamen about magic.

After some more persuasion she, made a deal where I would buy all the women from her village that were kidnapped and take them to the village in exchange for a meeting with  their Shamen.

It took a while but I was able to find 16 of the 23 girls that had been kidnapped, it seemed like the slavers cought the group of girls when they went a bit further away from their usual watering place as it seemed to have dried up.

It didn't take me long to realise the fact that the slavers knew that I would probably release the slaves as they seemed eager for me to leave the slave market with my slaves. There was also the fact that I had people following me the moment I bought my tenth slave from the same village.

Not that I was worried seeing as I could could move faster than their bullets, in fact after watching how they treated other humans I would love nothing more then to crush them like the bugs that the bugs that they are.

It was a week after I got the last girl, that I started to prepare by packing enough food for the journey, after we were ready all of us started to leave for the village. It was after travelling for three days that I noticed the damn slavers coming at us riding their jeeps and motorcycles.

Knowing that they probably wanted the girls so that they could sell the girls again, I waited for the slavers to run in a circle around us, while the girls where huddled together I augmented my strength using the Chinese combat magic and jumped on a jeep and splattering the skull of everyone on the jeep by punching their heads than I directing the jeep to the nearest ditch. After that I repeated the same thing on the second jeep, while I was doing that the remaining slavers on bike seemed to realise the fact I wasn't worth the trouble and tried to run away, but then taking out my wand I used multiple very powerfull severing curses to cut their heads of.

After that I got one of the Jeeps out of the ditch and then made sure that I had enough oil for the journey by taking it out of all the other vehicles.

Thanks to the jeep thought a bit cramped turned the few months worth of journey into a few days.

After we reached the village, I had to stay outside the village while girls went to the village, it would take a few days for one of them to guide me to the village shamen.

The village shamen didn't trust me at all, but since I saved most of the girls she was willing to hear me out.

"What do you want stranger, why would ypu go to such lengths to meet a shamen."

"I wanted a magic that would prevent the connections between a body and soul be severed by using insidious magic"

"Truly you people and your  disregard for what magic truly is to create something so horrible with something as beautiful as magic."

"Can you help me?"

"Unfortunately that's something beyond my ability, but I should ba able to lead you to a person that can."

The village shamen than did something that as far as wizarding world is concerned is impossible, he aparated us to a whole other part of the continent. Ever since I went to Beau Batons they always thought us that you couldn't aparate, to far away places like other coutries, but here was a shamen who aparated is to the other side of the damn continent.

After walking for a bit he pointed me towards a tent that seemed to look like a mirage. After entering the tent I was able to find a little girl with white hair, but the moment whe looked at me I could feel my giant blood screaming at me to get away from that abomination. Giants are one of the most dangerous creatures in magic kingdom, next to dragons, the fact that my giant blood was afraid made sure that I acted as respectful as I could even if the person in front of me looked like a child.

" I can give you the protection that you truly want, but in exchange you must give me the diadem"

" How! I never told anyone about it. But shouldn't the diadem be to expensive for a simple method to counter the killing curse".

"The protection spell would also protect you from a lot more than the killing curse, not to mention the fact that that the spell would have to be woven into both your body and soul something only the handful of beings are able to do in this world."

A large part of me didn't want to give the Ravenclaw's diadem since not only was it helpful, it was also the last momento from my father, but a part of me knew that if I said no now, then I would never be able to  find another way of protecting myself against the killing curse. So with a lot of resistance from myself, I gave her the Ravenclaw's diadem.

The next month involved me getting tattooed with tribal symbols and strange markings around my body, after which she waited for the next full moon night to perform a strange ritual,  I could feel my stomach drop when she said it will be more painfull than anything I could imagine.

During the ritual I could literally feel my soul getting carved with strange symbol, it was something that humanity hadn't even created a word for. It would take months before I would be fully healed from the having strange symbols carved into my soul without damaging it in any way.

It would take me a while to get to the nearest port after she had said that my protection had been finished, then I left for my final destination, where I would probably have to spend a few years, seeing as I didn't have the Ravenclaw's diadem.

14