Chapter 5 Beam’s POV: His Tantalizing Lecture
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beam's POV

My brother does not know that he is famous at our school. He was featured as one of the successful alumni in our school. 

"Ladies and Gents, Please welcome, Doc Thara" the host introduces my brother. 

Then as I expected people are shouting and giggling.

"I love you P'Doc!" Someone shouted. 

"Before the doctor starts his lecture, let us first watch this video."

Well, that video was what makes him famous at school. It shows events when he was still a student, an intern, and a doctor. Scenes at the school, outreached programs at provinces, and in the hospital. I don't know how they were able to get those shots. It's as if it was filmed. Then, he smiles. Eyes a bit smaller. Lips curled up. showing a bit of his white teeth. Dimples showing. Giving an angelic aura. Then he ruffles his hair.

The audience was in chaos. My brother is so gorgeous I realized as I saw the video the first time. 

This is why I don't want him to mention me because my peaceful world would be destroyed by fanatics. 

"P'Thara is indeed gorgeous. Right Ai' Tiger?" Kai ask.

"Shut up!"

"Not as gorgeous as me." The man sitting to my right said. Then I looked at him. The nerve of this guy but whatever I don't want noise.

"Thank you for your preparations especially my Khun Uncle. To my brother's here, I'll get back on you later. But for now, let's talk about the business at hand........"

The talk was done for an hour and a half. It was not boring. It was just medical. He sounds so confident and knowledgeable. He seems to act like Grandpa. An almighty doctor. Which adds up to his personality. 

I didn't know my brother is this elegant when lecturing. He was never like that at home or when we are together. He acts like a puppy when he is with me. But now, he acts like a lion. Commanding the crowd.

After the lecture, I texted him.  

[meet at the parking]

[okay, tiger]

"Kai, are you coming with us?"

"No. Mom is in town. Maybe some other time. Tell him I missed him too."

P' is still talking with the professors and some students after the lecture. Then I went out.

I was feeling dizzy so I sat on a nearby bench under a tree.

"You? Okay?"

"I just needed to rest a bit P'. Then we can go home."

...

Then I look up. The one who just asked me is not my brother. 

"Oh, sorry! I thought you're my brother. I'm fine. Thanks" 

"Are you sure?" 

This guy is the one who commented back in the auditorium that he is more gorgeous than my brother. I just notice he is wearing an engineering uniform. I'm confused as to why he attended the lecture.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm a senior at engineering faculty. I'm Forth."He introduces himself.

"Sawadee, P'Forth. Name's Beam. Second-year Med."I replied.

beep beep, My phone is ringing.

[where are you? I'm at the parking]

[I'm coming] 

"I'll go ahead P', thank you. see you around." 

I'm still caressing my head while walking towards the parking.

0