Chapter 6: Thara’s POV: What if
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thara's POV

"Where were you?" I asked him.

"I just rested a bit. I was feeling dizzy. Besides, you're were still talking to your fans" He chuckled.

"What on earth happened? I don't think I'm this famous."

"I dunno P'Gorgeous"

"Call me that one more time"

"Huh?"

"Please?"

"P'Ugly"

"baby Beam" I pleaded

"P'Gorgeous" He blurted out.

I giggled. It's so much better if my baby brother calls me that.

"Anyway, are we planning to stay here longer?"

"Let's visit first the shool hospital, I gotta check on something"

"Okay"

Then, we walk towards the hospital.

"You haven't answered my question yet why are these students know me?"

"It was mostly med students. You were used as a prime example of excellence. .... hahaha... Professor Uncle showed the clip you saw in the auditorium to all the med students during his speech. Saying that we should be like you.... blah. blah ... blah. Then, you fucking smile. Since then people are hyping you in the faculty's forums. Anyway, when did you film those?"

"Some of it may be from the club and from the hospital. But I don't know about how they film my tantalizing smile" I laughed.

"Well, you look gorgeous there P'."

"Not as gorgeous as my baby brother"

"When will you find yourself a lover so you won't take your time on me mostly?"

"Why, don't you like it?"

"Stupid. You think I'll be upset if I don't like you caring for me. It just that you're getting old P' and you are always taking care of me. I mean maybe someone that can take care of you too especially when you're busy forgetting about yourself. Do you think I do not know? You skip meals when I'm not with you. How can you still care for me if you can't take care of yourself?" He states spoilt. I like that. I like spoiling my baby brother.

Come to think of it, I never thought of having a lover. I'm so contented with this brotherly love.

"Nah. Having you is just enough."

"What if I can have someone to take care of me too?"

"What?" I was shocked. I never thought that he will like somebody more than me.

"It was just a hypothetical P'. Don't get me wrong. It's still best to be with you. " He cutely defenses himself. "But what if I fall to somebody? Will that be okay"

"Let see if that somebody can pass my test. I won't easily give you to anybody" I firmly said.

"We are here. What are we doing here?" He asks as we stop in front of the School hospital.

0